We should all go on strike.

sojaa

We should test it to fix pvp first. Then use it to fix pve after. Grim its not pve or pvp that is their source of revenue. Its mats for gear and costumes. Never have I ever had to pay for a dungeon or pvp content. If you silly guys keep paying them to make mistakes they wont take you seriously.

Aside from the cheats, PVP is not fundamentally broken.  There is *relative* class balance assuming you are equally geared.  IMO the real problem is that pvp is not attractive enough for a lot of people to play.  This means lowbies get stuck with third speck summs and fm's.  Matchmaking can't work if enough people of similar gear aren't playing.  Third specs are generally a joke and it was a crime not to introduce third spec for all classes at the same time.

With that said, I do agree that it is ridiculous to obtain pvp gear from pve dungeons.  However, with a dwindling player base I am not sure there is another option.  I just don't think there are enough dedicated pvp players left in BnS.  If the casual pvprs can only gear up by dedicated pvp, I doubt they will play at all.

Where BnS really screwed up is by allowing such a huge disparity in gear.  PVP gear upgrades should be yearly at best.  A skillful player has little chance against a geared player.  And a skillful geared player is nothing short of unkillable by the average pvpr.  That's just not a fun scenario.

31 minutes ago, Tufa said:

There is *relative* class balance assuming you are equally geared. 

hahahah no.

IMO the real problem is that pvp is not attractive enough for a lot of people to play. 

Thats true cause litterly everything exclusive got put into pve by now. The quantities are less in pve sure but there is no need for pvp on the other hand you cannot play pvp (6v6) if you dont play pve and alot of people simply are not interested in pve.

Where BnS really screwed up is by allowing such a huge disparity in gear.  PVP gear upgrades should be yearly at best.  A skillful player has little chance against a geared player.  And a skillful geared player is nothing short of unkillable by the average pvpr.  That's just not a fun scenario.

They are not screwing anything up they do it on purpose.

Here are the biggest reasons pvp is dead (will mostly write about 1v1 and 3v3 cause most active 6v6 players originally come from there)

1. There is a player i am not allowed to write who or from where he is but in his country he can earn more money by wintrading in BNS than with a real job so we takes most of the top 1 - 5 spots and a ton of top 30 spots. There are like 30 known chars of him.

2. Cause of reason 1. players stoped playing competetevly which brought alot of people to quit forcing most good players into the silver region if they want to play a game at all.

3. cause of reason 2 new players get bashed by top players 24/7 removing any kind of interest in pvp cause there is no way in learning pvp that way.

4. Cheating in any kind of way is not punished there are only 3 day bans known to this day.

5. the balance is crap since third specs got introduced. You dont even need a full secon on some classes to 100/0 someone.

If normal pvp gets no support there is simply no way people would be interested in 6v6 cause in the past most 1v1 players came to 6v6 one day.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

All PvP is almost dead. No more faction wars. No more 3v3. Small amounts of 1v1. Shackled isles gone. 6v6 is play 3 classes to get the advantage. Just duo up 2 destroyers ,sins or fms (all 3 need reworks on their immunities skills). Air needs to be tab able.  Oh and PvE maybe that should get reduced to 4 dungeons so you can see how your PvP players feel with no content. Maybe PvP for certain PvE gear. Get 200 PvP cores to get top tier pve gear so you can come PvP 1000 times.

Edited by sojaa

10 hours ago, sojaa said:

All PvP is almost dead. No more faction wars. No more 3v3. Small amounts of 1v1. Shackled isles gone. 6v6 is play 3 classes to get the advantage. Just duo up 2 destroyers ,sins or fms (all 3 need reworks on their immunities skills). Air needs to be tab able.  Oh and PvE maybe that should get reduced to 4 dungeons so you can see how your PvP players feel with no content. Maybe PvP for certain PvE gear. Get 200 PvP cores to get top tier pve gear so you can come PvP 1000 times.

and did you consider you know, not feeding destroyers focus when they;re red spinning? and you know slowing them down or backing off and let them rope a dope. KD is the most effective against them. there's plenty of annoying classes in 6v6 and destroyer is far from the most annoying lol. stop unga bungaing buddy 

3 hours ago, mochun said:

and did you consider you know, not feeding destroyers focus when they;re red spinning? and you know slowing them down or backing off and let them rope a dope. KD is the most effective against them. there's plenty of annoying classes in 6v6 and destroyer is far from the most annoying lol. stop unga bungaing buddy 

All it takes is a familiar, thrall or any person too feed their red spin active. 1v1 I have ZERO issues  with them.  kd and air combo is super easy to get off if there not  standing in a group. Wall bang and air is easy to get off on them too. 6v6 is where it needs to be modified for. You always have ppl trying to spam and feed their spin. Maybe approach with topic using logic. This was directed at 3 classes not 1. These are the 3 classes most turned to for 6s.

Edited by sojaa

17 hours ago, sojaa said:

All PvP is almost dead. No more faction wars. No more 3v3. Small amounts of 1v1. Shackled isles gone. 

Thats not the fault of PVE Players. We had a healthy community in 1v1 and 3v3 untill NCwest decided to put in time restrictions and this guy started wintrading.

Since the community is gone now we need new players which will not come unless NCwest decides to fix some stuff.

Oh and PvE maybe that should get reduced to 4 dungeons so you can see how your PvP players feel with no content.

There is a big difference. PVE lives from new gear and increasing dmg stuff. You need new dungeons etc. but in pvp it lives from the challenge you have against other players. We dont need more maps or anything we need more players. Dont you agree its boring to fight the same guy 5 times on 5 of his alts ? i would rather play 5 times against different people its more fun.

Maybe PvP for certain PvE gear. Get 200 PvP cores to get top tier pve gear so you can come PvP 1000 times.

I am totally against this idea. I dont want people to force themselve to do stuff they dont want to. If you make farming certain stuff easier through pvp thats fine cause it would not force people into pvp. What would fix the whole pvp players are forced to pve while pve players have no need for pvp fiasco would be make accesories avaible for pvp currency. I dont mind it if its locked to the pvp version but remove the pve need !

6 hours ago, mochun said:

and did you consider you know, not feeding destroyers focus when they;re red spinning?

Ive seen enough destroyers having unlimited focus even tho i am just watching them spin at the objective in wwv. The offensive part of des is pretty weak but most of the time the best solution to get rid of a des is mindlessly spamming everything onto them.

I wouldnt call them op thou i think top 3 classes are more like: FM, Assasin, Warden. FM being so strong you can litterly stay afk at base if your enemy has one with max gear.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

11 hours ago, sojaa said:

All it takes is a familiar, thrall or any person too feed their red spin active. 1v1 I have ZERO issues  with them.  kd and air combo is super easy to get off if there not  standing in a group. Wall bang and air is easy to get off on them too. 6v6 is where it needs to be modified for. You always have ppl trying to spam and feed their spin. Maybe approach with topic using logic. This was directed at 3 classes not 1. These are the 3 classes most turned to for 6s.

Not exactly hard beating your average destroyer in 1 v 1 there buddy you can jump  around and half their CC's that aren't pulls will miss you they don't have an air combo and have a measly 6 second moment to burst you to death. if you lose  1v1 to a dest you were 100% out played.

as far as 6v6 goes it sounds like you know what to do, so why the hell aren't you communicating with your team you got time before the match to say "hey guys if the destroyer is spinning don't hit him."  your logic is "nerf destroyer because my team is bad" thats completely asinine and thats why im focusing on destroyer. there are 5-6 other classes who do WAY too much or are just out right untouchable. 

FM- 20% piercing on orbs has can dash up to 50m away virtually untouchable because of their MASSIVE damage and defensive capabilities
SIN- Taxi and stealth cheese beluga , plenty of CC's to instantly kill you or set you up to be murdered by the rest of the team hard to target because of stealth and flash 
BM - Air combo's  and you're dead , nearly untouchable 
BD - the same as above but can grab you anytime they feel like it 
WARDEN - nearly invincible with basically 2 life bars nearly impossible to CC's also has massive pierce boost for 6 seconds to basically ohko you if you're not paying attention. and soul burns the party with more HP 
KFM - +legacy peridot resist cc for 3 seconds when upon evasion and they  can't be CC'd  Q/E agiity boost evade everything some more and then prepare to get killed by Tab + V+4 instantly and they counter everything
SF- basically can't be touched either 
SUM - instant summon massive dpsing cat that basically can't die and can stealth and flash bomb
Archer- zippy dip endlessly launch and pop tab ohko lol stealth

which one of these are you ?

here's another thing. Shadow destroyers have a pvp debuff called scar, this lowers your pvp defense by 1000 upto 10 times but each destroyer can only apply 5, these scars come form them hitting you with red spin or you hitting them while they have their shield up. this defense loss combined with them stunning you with 5 hits and their team firing at your team is why you guys are getting your asses handed do you imagine a FM with their 20% pierce powered up by BB or SB hitting your team all inflicted with -5000 defense because you all decided to get hit by the destroyer or all decided to attack their shield you're going to die. 

90% of the time the destroyer is stuck defending the post so how about just avoiding them or tell your team to leave them alone

Deal with redspin dest - 
•spread out, root if you can (WL SUM SF), ranged focus them especially FM's
•dont hit their shield

work with your team ffs

6 hours ago, mochun said:

Not exactly hard beating your average destroyer in 1 v 1 there buddy you can jump  around and half their CC's that aren't pulls will miss you they don't have an air combo and have a measly 6 second moment to burst you to death. if you lose  1v1 to a dest you were 100% out played.

as far as 6v6 goes it sounds like you know what to do, so why the hell aren't you communicating with your team you got time before the match to say "hey guys if the destroyer is spinning don't hit him."  your logic is "nerf destroyer because my team is bad" thats completely asinine and thats why im focusing on destroyer. there are 5-6 other classes who do WAY too much or are just out right untouchable. 

FM- 20% piercing on orbs has can dash up to 50m away virtually untouchable because of their MASSIVE damage and defensive capabilities
SIN- Taxi and stealth cheese beluga , plenty of CC's to instantly kill you or set you up to be murdered by the rest of the team hard to target because of stealth and flash 
BM - Air combo's  and you're dead , nearly untouchable 
BD - the same as above but can grab you anytime they feel like it 
WARDEN - nearly invincible with basically 2 life bars nearly impossible to CC's also has massive pierce boost for 6 seconds to basically ohko you if you're not paying attention. and soul burns the party with more HP 
KFM - +legacy peridot resist cc for 3 seconds when upon evasion and they  can't be CC'd  Q/E agiity boost evade everything some more and then prepare to get killed by Tab + V+4 instantly and they counter everything
SF- basically can't be touched either 
SUM - instant summon massive dpsing cat that basically can't die and can stealth and flash bomb
Archer- zippy dip endlessly launch and pop tab ohko lol stealth

which one of these are you ?

here's another thing. Shadow destroyers have a pvp debuff called scar, this lowers your pvp defense by 1000 upto 10 times but each destroyer can only apply 5, these scars come form them hitting you with red spin or you hitting them while they have their shield up. this defense loss combined with them stunning you with 5 hits and their team firing at your team is why you guys are getting your asses handed do you imagine a FM with their 20% pierce powered up by BB or SB hitting your team all inflicted with -5000 defense because you all decided to get hit by the destroyer or all decided to attack their shield you're going to die. 

90% of the time the destroyer is stuck defending the post so how about just avoiding them or tell your team to leave them alone

Deal with redspin dest - 
•spread out, root if you can (WL SUM SF), ranged focus them especially FM's
•dont hit their shield

work with your team ffs

Destroyers key up multiples at a time so if you have lets say 2 in the party that's instantly 2 points held especially with a fm or sum behind them.  Cant really stay away. Telling people to stop attacking the destroyers means that all new or some well not so very good old ones have to listen. I have my tatics but I cant count on others tactics to open a point. Immunity needs to be looked at. All immunity skills.