Forums

I heard Legendary Jewel & Legendary Element cost 1 candy. The cost has changed to 10 candy because of bug abusers. I never use that bug. Why Blade & Soul punish us because of bug abusers ? That's really boring stuff. also bug abusers doesn't get any punishment. 

If people abused the elements, and you're crying about not having been able to participate, are you then not crying about not also getting to abuse it?

I'm not following the logic here.

2 hours ago, Jernjomfru said:

If people abused the elements, and you're crying about not having been able to participate, are you then not crying about not also getting to abuse it?

I'm not following the logic here.

hold your poisonous words in your mouth. if you don't have any info about me, then don't dare to blame me. 

11 hours ago, Exchallenger said:

I heard Legendary Jewel & Legendary Element cost 1 candy. The cost has changed to 10 candy because of bug abusers. I never use that bug. Why Blade & Soul punish us because of bug abusers ? That's really boring stuff. also bug abusers doesn't get any punishment. 

Problem is 5hat you "heard" something without giving time to verify the information and based on that you went to forum to start complain... 

There was no abuse of event, problem was that NCSoft didn't calculate in the account people efforts to min-max the event. Elements can be vendored for 5g, event gave you 20 candies, so you could make 100g per char for 5-10 min event. There was no abuse of this since everything was stated in patch notes, ncsoft just didn't expect people to run it on 12 chars every day, where people in an hour and half per day made about 9k gold in the week.

@Exchallenger The only bug was the jewels costing 1 candy in the first place. They put them up for the wrong price (same price is the enlightended jewels / elements) and they corrected it to the "intended" over-expensive price. Thats what the other person was meaning when they said "If people abused the elements, and you're crying about not having been able to participate, are you then not crying about not also getting to abuse it?".

But it's fine it's BnS forums where nobody has a clue what they are talking about and they just cry since they have nothing better to do. ^^