Spinning stars event question

Kicsiduda

Hello there, I've got a question about this event.

"Complete the daily quest 7 times to get 5 extra tickets". But Can I do it on all characters and get more tickets this way? Or if I have 7 characters and I do the quest one time on each, will I get the 5 tickets? How does it work? o.O

36 minutes ago, Kicsiduda said:

Hello there, I've got a question about this event.

"Complete the daily quest 7 times to get 5 extra tickets". But Can I do it on all characters and get more tickets this way? Or if I have 7 characters and I do the quest one time on each, will I get the 5 tickets? How does it work? o.O

Did you read the entire article? It clearly says on the bottom:

"All event rewards will be sent via In-Game Mail during the maintenance when the events ends on May 12. Rewards are only available once per account.

Share"

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Did you read the entire article? It clearly says on the bottom:

"All event rewards will be sent via In-Game Mail during the maintenance when the events ends on May 12. Rewards are only available once per account.

Share"

Oh damn, I'm dumb, thank you 😄

I'm curious about using the extra tickets. Will they allow the transmute recipes to remain through June, or (more likely) will the only use for the extra tickets be still spinning the wheel?

Of course the tickets cannot be used at all after June 16th. I am wondering if the bonus tickets mailed out on May 12th, when the event will be over, can still be transmuted or if only the wheel will still be in effect (May 12 through June 15).

• NCSOFT
On 4/28/2021 at 11:29 AM, Unya said:

Of course the tickets cannot be used at all after June 16th. I am wondering if the bonus tickets mailed out on May 12th, when the event will be over, can still be transmuted or if only the wheel will still be in effect (May 12 through June 15).

Typically, the only option available after the event ends is the redemption so it's not likely it'll be available after the 12 but let me confirm. 

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 1:40 AM, Hime said:

Typically, the only option available after the event ends is the redemption so it's not likely it'll be available after the 12 but let me confirm. 

Any confirmation that the 5 keys can still be used after the 12th? @Hime

1 hour ago, Gman said:

So, that means i wasted my time for the last 2 weeks doing the even dungeon on multiple characters (non summoner)

Ty NC for messing with us again.

Not really, just spin the wheel till you can, after that buy elysian crystals or moonstone crystals, 10 for 1 candy, it's a great deal. Also that 1 extra spin each day is still good, free stuff is free stuff.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kicsiduda said:

Not really, just spin the wheel till you can, after that buy elysian crystals or moonstone crystals, 10 for 1 candy, it's a great deal. Also that 1 extra spin each day is still good, free stuff is free stuff.

You cant spin the wheel anymore after tomorrow. I have 10k elysian's/moonstone crystals stacked. No use of them