Drop rate of your own class Rukesh Weapon is too low!

SylviaSoul

I'm an archer... Have my weapon of Shadowforge Bow Stage 3 for months... The drop rate of a Rukesh Bow is extremely low!!! I got several weapon boxes. But every time it was for other class... Why can't NC make the locked weapon chest for my own class??? Or, make this locked/sealed weapon tradable!!! It's a headache to get that upgrade material... SB weapon is not a high level weapon... what's the point of making it upgrading so difficult???

11 minutes ago, SylviaSoul said:

I'm an archer... Have my weapon of Shadowforge Bow Stage 3 for months... The drop rate of a Rukesh Bow is extremely low!!! I got several weapon boxes. But every time it was for other class... Why can't NC make the locked weapon chest for my own class??? Or, make this locked/sealed weapon tradable!!! It's a headache to get that upgrade material... SB weapon is not a high level weapon... what's the point of making it upgrading so difficult???

Why dont you just buy or craft a brilliant hongmoon key that guarantees you the weapon for your class when you use it with a weapon box?

• Like 2