Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

Hello, I'm using a SF main character, built on Enduring Strenght (old Earth) specs (ok, you can have a laugh .. It's my way of playing and I don't think I have to justify it to anyone¬†ūüėź).¬†

 

It's more than a year that I don't logging in. Now when i join the Arena I see a true unfair: some classes are just intouchable, and the players not-so-pro like me can't find satisfaction in a gameplay unbalanced like this. Personally now I prefer to play in the Infinite Tower or in the Trial Arena... 

 

But knowing that the 3rd specialization for my class is programmed not so far in the future, I allow myself to give some advice:

 

1) give the SF a 20" shield like destro with a cooldown at 25", and/or 
2) give the SF different shields or immunity or resist like BM or BD, and the stun deflection, why not, and/or
3) give the SF the regeneration like a KFM, the cure spell of my class is ridicolus compared to it and/or
4) give the SF an instant-kill spell like this new classes astromancer or archer.

 

Hope I've helped

 

Bye
 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

Yeah sf is weak af   every class can annihilate it without a problem kfm can destroy sf   without many issues 

you have 0 dashes  tab cooldown cant be reseted nor your skills   you can chain combos with sf  , sf makes me sad . 

i wanna die as sf main ūüėē

 

 

 

joke btw ūüėĄ¬† ¬†sf can do everything¬† ¬†you need to know your classssssssss

Edited by tiigrikutsu
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2021 at 6:41 PM, Ioseppo TiLtEbUg said:

Hello, I'm using a SF main character, built on Enduring Strenght (old Earth) specs

Every class has to play the good spec for pvp sf is not new so if you struggle cause you are earth thats on you. BM plays Light too even tho you might want third spec same for every class.

Quote

 

It's more than a year that I don't logging in. Now when i join the Arena I see a true unfair: some classes are just intouchable, and the players not-so-pro like me can't find satisfaction in a gameplay unbalanced like this.

This is cause NCwest forces the top players to play in low silver sometimes even bronze que otherwise they cannot get the ranking points to get their main chars wintraded to platin. This also resulted in normal players to quit cause they dont wanna play against people who even played in worlds etc. Imagine playing in Bronze que in league and only get challengers in your matches not very fun yeah ?

Quote

But knowing that the 3rd specialization for my class is programmed not so far in the future, I allow myself to give some advice:

We are a melee class so i doubt we will be op like fm. Ranges have become op with thirds but melee thirds where garbrage till now expect sin.

Quote

1) give the SF a 20" shield like destro with a cooldown at 25", and/or

Wouldnt work with a class thats supposed to be mobile.

Quote

2) give the SF different shields or immunity or resist like BM or BD, and the stun deflection, why not, and/or

We have that already and due to our reset i think its fine how it is right now

Quote

3) give the SF the regeneration like a KFM, the cure spell of my class is ridicolus compared to it and/or

We have way more regeneration than KFM has u want our heal to get nerved ?

Quote

4) give the SF an instant-kill spell like this new classes astromancer or archer.

There are no skills that can insta kill for astro or archer. Warden has one and if it crits BD too but no other class.

 

 

If you look in to the game SF, KFM, BM are pretty much the only balanced classes. Everything else is either way to strong or way to weak.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2021 at 11:24 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Every class has to play the good spec for pvp sf is not new so if you struggle cause you are earth thats on you. BM plays Light too even tho you might want third spec same for every class.

 

On 7/7/2021 at 8:54 AM, tiigrikutsu said:

Yeah sf is weak af   every class can annihilate it without a problem kfm can destroy sf   without many issues 

you have 0 dashes  tab cooldown cant be reseted nor your skills   you can chain combos with sf  , sf makes me sad . 

i wanna die as sf main ūüėē

 

 

 

joke btw ūüėĄ¬† ¬†sf can do everything¬† ¬†you need to know your classssssssss

 

 

The earth stance also has pvp skills: this is my favorite spec, so I propose solutions on this.

 

And sorry if I don't take advice from players who use a brainless class like ice sf: you just don't know what I'm talking about.

 

Bye.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Ioseppo TiLtEbUg said:

The earth stance also has pvp skills: this is my favorite spec, so I propose solutions on this.

So does Fire FM or ICE fm still no one in their right mind would play fire or Ice in BG since Light is simply way way superior same with ice soul fighter.

 

The big problem for earth is its block. 1. You need to stand still 2. litterly everything and their grandma can shoot through it since it dosent give you any kind of protection. 3. You cannot use it right after iframe cause well you need to stand still.

21 hours ago, Ioseppo TiLtEbUg said:

And sorry if I don't take advice from players who use a brainless class like ice sf: you just don't know what I'm talking about.

Well i am probably leagues above you in terms of pvp skill and i am trying to give you advice instead you insult me.

 

BTW. in terms of pvp i play:

 

Third BM, Third Destroyer, Fire/Ice Force Master, Fire KFM, Third Assasin/Light Assasin, Wind Blade dancer, Ice Soul fighter, Fire/Shadow Gunner, Storm Astro, Ice Warlock soon Third.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2021 at 2:26 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

 

Well i am probably leagues above you in terms of pvp skill and i am trying to give you advice instead you insult me.

 

 

Thank you very much, but i don't need your advice, and i didn't write this thread to get your advice.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...