Merchant of Wonders

Etniuh

To my knowledge, the Merchant of Wonders was removed from all dungeons below Ransacked Treasury (including being removed from CS and HM) about a year ago. And no they did not ever mention this info in the patch notes. The current version of the Merchant is a chance spawn only in the dungeons Ransacked Treasury or above. When they made this change and added new items to the shop (i.e. the crafting guild cosmetics), it seems they removed the old cosmetics, such as the Oath Token. I don't know for sure if they *are* removed, but I certainly haven't seen them in over a year (again, inadequate patch notes). It's a shame because I know of no other way to obtain these cosmetics and there is an associated collection. 🙁

• 1 month later...

@HimeA MONTH ALREADY.

Where is Oath Token (hair) OP requested??? Even TC Merchant (NM/HM) brings the correct outfit list still excluding Oath Token! Why are you preventing us to finish a collection? This gives an unfair advantage because older players could obtain and finish said collection for bonus stats and points.

And yet after multiple tickets and even a month after this thread, NC failed to repair yet another thing they broke on their accord. Please do let lv1-support just hand out the item with lost item. Easy solution. All happy.

On 4/18/2021 at 10:08 PM, Etniuh said:

i was hoping that the npc will respawn anyways and give those items but seems like thats not possible anymore cuz is an old item and is no longer in F8 😥

The merchant itself still exists and appears. Just NC removed the hair for undisclosed reasons.

Edited by Dokkoudou