F10 Costumes ?

Ether Retsu

Can we get often rotation with more costumes in f10 ?? since its already 419 in HM store room. I miss like a few costumes back in 2 years and they never put them back, not even with event. I am really dissapointing with this. I can understand that some costumes was from p2w boxes or trove, but u should buy more than this. 

• NCSOFT

We have costume rotations every 2 weeks on the Hongmoon Store and they are for a limited time. What costumes in particular do you want to see again? It might be on our rotation schedule or we can potentially add to it.

• Like 3

i can be wrong, since i had a break for a while, but i missed "Dragonfly" or "Spa Day". "Tight Knit" is also dream one. I know about costumes rotation, but its only 3 costumes tho, wish for more, since this game is amazing with costumes. Also regular costumes in f10, they are same like year ago.  O_o

Edited by Ether Retsu

On 4/16/2021 at 7:43 PM, Hime said:

We have costume rotations every 2 weeks on the Hongmoon Store and they are for a limited time. What costumes in particular do you want to see again? It might be on our rotation schedule or we can potentially add to it.

@Hime

Yura Hair, Demoniac, Fight Night, Divine Aura. 😊 If something of that came from a trove or lootbox then obviously no one expects it to be offered in the rotation, but maybe we could get a comeback of the costume in question in an upcoming trove or lootbox.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2021 at 8:43 PM, Hime said:

@HimeSouthern Tiger, Equinox, Elementary, Dark Distinction, Dark Emissary, Clockwork Shogun, Viceroy, Knockout, Breezy Rider,  Spellbinder, Abominable, Special Forces, Sightseer, Yura Hair and another chance for Confessor would be nice.

I will buy 2 of each, bring them back tyyyyy : )

• NCSOFT

Thank you all for your replies. I'll let the team know you want to see these back!

6 hours ago, Merchant Ow O said:

I would love to see grand phoenix outfit rereleased, stuck atm with just the wings and cannot equip it cus i dont have the outfit... 😞 

😞

On 4/19/2021 at 6:42 AM, Saitooooooooo said:

@HimeSouthern Tiger, Equinox, Elementary, Dark Distinction, Dark Emissary, Clockwork Shogun, Viceroy, Knockout, Breezy Rider,  Spellbinder, Abominable, Special Forces, Sightseer, Yura Hair and another chance for Confessor would be nice.

I will buy 2 of each, bring them back tyyyyy : )

We had Spellbinder as a temp costume for Blade & Ghoul last year. Loved the way it looked. I didn't buy the perm version in time because I forgot. 😞

• Like 2

On 4/16/2021 at 8:43 PM, Hime said:

If people are listing of some of the outfits here then I would love to add some to the list that would be so amazing if returned to the store sometime in the future 🙂

1) Butterfly hair clip (have been waiting to get that hair for so so long, its my favourite in the game)

2) The elementary outfit set would be amazing

3) Shadow shinobi mask I feel is te best mask in the game, so would be cool if that outfit returned

Abominable should absolutely make a comeback in the fall/winter period this year ^^

And as some others have already said in here: demoniac is a beautiful outfit  and confessor absolutely has to make a comeback in some form.

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Thank you all for your replies. I'll let the team know you want to see these back!

😞

We had Spellbinder as a temp costume for Blade & Ghoul last year. Loved the way it looked. I didn't buy the perm version in time because I forgot. 😞

omg thank u so much i cant wait to buy them all, hope you can manage to readd them in the near future

• Like 1

@Hime I would also love to see some of those outfits return, started playing again one and a half years ago and there are quite a few outfits I haven't seen in the store while others seem to have been more than once.

Those pieces I'd mostly like to see were already mentioned but I'll still say it: Yura Hair, Demoniac, Southern Tiger, Fight Night and the Divine Aura

@Hime

The White Seductress would be nice. I forgot the name, but I'm sure you know what I mean. I know it was available last year but I missed it 😞

I'm not sure if we got it last year either, but "Summer Beach" is one I wish you'd put in summer time.  😀

Would also really love to see Jinsoyun's outfit and wings available someday maybe 😍 I've not seen them around for awhile.

Well, from the list people posted the outfits are:

Dark Emissary - Trove Outfit and an exclusive lucky win when ordering from 4Fans.

Demoniac - Was part of RNG box

Moontide outfit + weapon - Part of RNG box (costume can be gotten from clothing merchant with designer threads)

Melodrama - Part of RNG box or an event...i do not remember i know it was in dragon express.

Divine Aura - Was in trove if i remember correctly

Shadow Shinobi - i tihnk it was an event?

Butterfly and the hair clip - i think this was a mix of trove and something else.

(they should start adding lines to the costumes saying where they came from LOL )

Edited by Grimoir
  • Like 2

On 4/16/2021 at 5:45 PM, Ether Retsu said:

i can be wrong, since i had a break for a while, but i missed "Dragonfly" or "Spa Day". "Tight Knit" is also dream one. I know about costumes rotation, but its only 3 costumes tho, wish for more, since this game is amazing with costumes. Also regular costumes in f10, they are same like year ago.  O_o

I believe Tight knit came back around a month or 2 ago since I bought it and it's still in my treasure box.

9 hours ago, CodeCrush said:

I believe Tight knit came back around a month or 2 ago since I bought it and it's still in my treasure box.

yes it wasn't loing ago, I remember that I recolored mine when it around again.

On 4/21/2021 at 3:53 AM, undercaine16 said:

We had the solar eclipse in F10 back in september, but the lunar eclipse never made it. I actually prefer the white version and I hope we can have a chance to get it in the future. 

Yes agree I love both those outfits but don't have them >.<

I love how ppl got excited about skins returning to the shop 😄

I wonder if you could do some facebook events, where you list like 15-20 outfits and we can vote for our favorites and in the next outfit rotation, the top few would be available. 😉 Maybe do it every 2 weeks :3

@Hime

Edited by Kicsiduda

I'd also just like to point out that there's an overabundance of red in the wardrobe. I wish there was more balance and they'd choose cooler colors like blues and purples and greens. I know we have some of those colors but the hot tones outweigh the cool tones by a lot @.@ Don't get me wrong I like reds but there's too much atm so more blues or colors other than red would be nice 

On 4/16/2021 at 1:43 PM, Hime said:

@Hime I would like to see the regium corvus outfit back in the shop please ;-; I wasnt able to get that back in 2017 when i last stopped playing and i think its so cute..