10 Fusions stones from Twisted Serpent Stronghold Bonus Event

Hated

@Hime

When are we getting the 10 Fusion stones?

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/slithering-shadows-patch-notes/

Twisted Serpent Stronghold Bonus Event

Duration: March 17 - April 14

Summary:

Complete the following quests in Twisted Serpent Stronghold to receive 10 Fusion Stones:

Twisted Serpent Stronghold

Dynamic

The Taste of Poison

Dynamic

Where Dark Meets Light

@Hated

From the patch notes, all the dynamics between Serpent's Den and Twisted Serpent, share the same name (although not the same exact rewards, so they may have different quest ID's or whatnot).  Maybe the table accidentally meant Serpents Den dynamics only, and it was just a misunderstanding.  If this was the case and you thought the Twisted Serpent dynamics counted rather than Serpents Den, can you let us know what support says when they get back to you? I hope support can help you out if you cleared Serpents Den both dynamics and didn't get credit.

Names of the dungeons and area are kind of confusing since they so close and used so many times (zone names for the individual zones include both serpents den, twisted serpent stronghold, as well the public entry area coming up as twisted serpent).

I had the same issue, in the responses of the support they insisted that I had done serpent's den and thus wasn't eligible for the reward of the event, despite it clearly stating in the patch notes that the twisted serpent stronghold is the raid in question for the event and since it's the easier one to do, that's the one I managed during the event. With screenshots of the ingame achievements showing that I haven't killed any bosses in serpent's den the support granted me the reward for the event, yet I think it's pretty obvious that there is some mislabeling and confusion with the names was going on. Maybe someone @Hime someone could look into that, so that there won't be any confusion in case other events concerning that raid happen in the future.

i have the same issue as well but they tell me all the time that i didnt clear Twisted Serpent Stronghold.

i send them screenshots wich proof that i did but its just sad that they tell me that i finished serpens den ( never went in theire ) and iam not getting the 10 fusion stones

On 4/25/2021 at 12:54 AM, Sparten said:

I had the same issue, in the responses of the support they insisted that I had done serpent's den and thus wasn't eligible for the reward of the event, despite it clearly stating in the patch notes that the twisted serpent stronghold is the raid in question for the event and since it's the easier one to do, that's the one I managed during the event. With screenshots of the ingame achievements showing that I haven't killed any bosses in serpent's den the support granted me the reward for the event, yet I think it's pretty obvious that there is some mislabeling and confusion with the names was going on. Maybe someone @Hime someone could look into that, so that there won't be any confusion in case other events concerning that raid happen in the future.

Yes I also got the 10 Fusion Stones "as a one itme exception". Support also insited that I only did the 1st boss in Twisted Serpent Stronghold.. (which doesn't match the number of coins I got from the dungeon).

After several emails they finally confirmed that the event was for hard mode. (Wow 10 Fusion Stones for clearing the new raid in 4 weeks.. seems also a little bit out of touch.. while in 4 weeks you get 60 Fusion Stones from 6v6 if u're rank 90+ in all 3 BGs)

@Hime maybe next time you want to check out the patch notes yourself?

Edited by Hated