What is the point of this Premier Hongmoon XP Charm event

Gman

Another "Strange" event "bug"

For 1 event Taffy you can buy 1 Legendary Element...but also 1 Enlightened Element. Why is there an Enlightened Element in there, since you can turn 1 Legendary Element into 3 Enlightened Elements for free?

@Hime please answer the question about this and the XP charm issue. ty

On 4/14/2021 at 5:31 PM, Carc001 said:

What's the point of making it except paying 1 gold to save 4 clicks? 🤔

Opening transmute menu: 1 click

Scrolling through new bloat in transmute menu: 1 Click

Clicking Transmute: 1 Click

Using fresh 5mill charm: 1 Click

So 5 clicks down to 4 clicks, paying gold to save you 1 click off the small batch transmute.

I realy hope that Hyunkel and Hime are going to get upgraded to UE4 aswell. Maybe then they start to care about the community and start answering the questions they have.....maybe..but as it goes atm I doubt. BNS realy has the wordt community managers of any online game that i know....

• 2 weeks later...

Since each charm has a 2-3 second cd using the bigger charms saves 8-12 seconds for every 5mill exp, for alot of this players it means that it saves them minutes of sitting spamming charms in exchange for a few gold.

In theory it's nice, in reality most players just put there xp charms into there hot-bar and macro that button while they are afk once they have enough charms to gain a hongmoon level. Since they are afk it means they don't care anymore if it takes 20-30-40 minutes to use up all the charms meaning the 80% time save that you are basicly buying for a couple gold is now wasted aswell.