What's the point of subscription outfits

Yasu

2 hours ago, xYukikoChanx said:

@HimeAs I can see you resolved the issue with Silver Dragon pretty fast. What about the Samurai costume though? It was also exclusive for premium member buyers, yet it was put in trove. What are you gonna do about people who spent money for that specific costume? I even messaged your support team during trove, and all I got for an answer was to check out the forums and see if there is a topic about it. And now that I found a related topic, I'm asking you, what can be done? Since support didn't do anything for me, neither was I refunded for the crit meter not working while trove, when I bought keys... So, writing support didn't really help me at all. Hope that if more people see this, maybe something can be done about this issue, because it's been 5 years that I've been collecting these limited time costumes, yet 3 of them aren't limited anymore. (Urban Legend was also in a rng loot box, which makes it not exclusive for premium member buyers only)

When I opened a ticket, they told me to open a thread on the forums and post my complaints and gather complaints from the community as well. I then forwarded this thread to them in the ticket.

All I can see is that you posted once. Idk what I can tell you but this was my experience.

I also don't agree with having Samurai etc obtainable in other ways when they were Premium Exclusives.

2 hours ago, Yasu said:

I also don't agree with having Samurai etc obtainable in other ways when they were Premium Exclusives.

I agree with that, because it looks ugly and I'd gladly have any other cool outfit, so win-win if leave that exclusive stuff alone-

• 2 weeks later...

As long as Viceroy, Demoniac, and Birthright from that old RNG box aren't made easily available to the public anymore I'm happy. Those outfits costed me an arm and a leg to get and now very rare to see people wearing them as it should be!

• 4 months later...