Wintrading in nova core needs to stop

Miggy Miggs

Been away from nova core for about 3 months and come back to see people wintrading more than ever....... Just witness a team mate switching the horn giving them 5 balls ..... And blame someone else.....

Then people wonder why this game is so toxic....yall give players all the tool s they need to be toxic in here....

Report button doesnt even work ingame....just their for deocrations..

I see other games with report afk ,toxic behaviour and cheat bns still stuck on bot and spammers like cmon 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gman said:

Not only at Nova Core...

Do mention xml edits, auto air, auto combo etc. Too much ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ going on in game...and NC stays quiet.

lol, today I had a guy even in WC doin crazy beaming stunts 😄

The report feature ingame works very specifically. 

It can "report spam", or "report bot", and I believe both are handled automactically (ie, enough spam reports, you get squelched and possibly someone eventually reviews it for futher action-- think old gold selling sites in faction and frozen stinger scam gm impersonators)  and bot (50 destroyer bots walking in and out of gloomdross lets say, all moving the same, wearing the same stuff, etc).

If you have any other issue with the other players conduct, you need to submit a CS ticket.  Videoclip, timestamp, screenshot, give a good explanation of the situation, and provide enough evidence with the media so the support staff can understand.

4 hours ago, ElectricPotato said:

If you have any other issue with the other players conduct, you need to submit a CS ticket.  Videoclip, timestamp, screenshot, give a good explanation of the situation, and provide enough evidence with the media so the support staff can understand.

Its a known fact this dosent work like 95% of times cause most cheaters, etc. are people who use real money in this game.

There is enough super obvious stuff which is supposed to get a ban or atleast a timeout but nothing happens even tho it got reported alot of times with enough evidance. For example the most obvious thing look at the 1v1 and 3v3 ladderboards.

If you play 1v1 its very unlikely you get a single player to fight against when you reach 1730 guess how it is in 1800 ? not a single player but somehow in the last week so many plating people show up in the ladderboard even tho there is no one to play against to get thoose points. Its even worse in 3v3 even in 1300 or 1400 you que like 2 hours to get a single match most of the times but somehow people manage to reach 1720 sure.

NCsoft thinking "nah totally legit" and this is something that actully hurts NCsofts income by alot i mean thoose are thousands of HMcoins they give people like that or should i rather say this one guy ? 

2 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Its a known fact this doesn't work like 95% of times cause most cheaters, etc. are people who use real money in this game.

I'm not sure about this, support does not share the actions taken against the suspicious player, so I have no idea what happens any of the time.

There is enough super obvious stuff which is supposed to get a ban or at least a timeout but nothing happens even tho it got reported alot of times with enough evidence. For example the most obvious thing look at the 1v1 and 3v3 ladderboards.

If you play 1v1 its very unlikely you get a single player to fight against when you reach 1730 guess how it is in 1800 ? not a single player but somehow in the last week so many plating people show up in the ladderboard even tho there is no one to play against to get those points. Its even worse in 3v3 even in 1300 or 1400 you queue like 2 hours to get a single match most of the times but somehow people manage to reach 1720 sure.

I imagine that the NCWest team is quite busy with the big bundles of patch builds coming in so fast, and any help you can give suggesting where to look for suspsicious ladder rankings is helpful as a place for CS to start their investigations. 

NCsoft thinking "nah totally legit" and this is something that actually hurts NCsoft's income by a lot i mean those are thousands of HMcoins they give people like that or should i rather say this one guy ? 

Shackled Isles was removed due to low play, maybe its time 3v3 had the HMC removed from the rankings, possibly replaced with pvp anima or some or pvp centric reward.

8 hours ago, ElectricPotato said:

I imagine that the NCWest team is quite busy with the big bundles of patch builds coming in so fast, and any help you can give suggesting where to look for suspsicious ladder rankings is helpful as a place for CS to start their investigations. 

Since i know ive reported this multiple times several season ago (atleast 1 year ago someothers who quit cause of this for nearly 2 years now) and thoose accounts are still doing it i am 100% sure NCsoft dosent care about this. If you want to say they have to much work with the patches then you are definetly wrong. All NCwest is doing is translate the stuff and put it into their live servers. They cannot manage to waste 5 minutes to investigate (most likely the time needed to look at the ladder) and ban thoose accounts from ladder (i am sure this wouldnt take more than 30 minutes).

There is simply no trust in NCwest anymore cause of things like this. We know nothing happens to people like this where you dont even need to investigate. So tell me why should i send in more reports and evidance to support if i know it simply gets ignored ? I know its impossible for them to ban people without reports but why should i boother if they dont get banned in the first place ?

Shackled Isles was removed due to low play, maybe its time 3v3 had the HMC removed from the rankings, possibly replaced with pvp anima or some or pvp centric reward.

Shackled isles had 2 problems 1. rewards where none existant for what do i need Moonstone crystals or Soul stone crystals and the rest was pvp only stuff you could get. 2. The items where seriously unbalanced.

Hm coins are the only reason this game is not pay to win. The removal of it would make arena like shakles isles unless we would get some other huge things to earn there. Anima is pve only stuff so why should a pvp player boother ? The rewards need to be interesting to pve and pvp not only pve to keep this gamemode alive. The only reason its still played to this day are the hm coins so it would be bad to remove them.

Edited by ImoutoMaster