Premier Hongmoon XP Charm

Gman

The premier charms, according to the stream, will be worth 5m xp each, and will have the same 2 second CD as the special charms.

That makes them completely irrelevant to craft.

"Hey guys, you can now turn your 5x 1m into 1x 5m for only the low price of 1g".

unknown.png

unknown.png

@HimeWhat's the deal? There's no incentive to do this, all it will accomplish in the iteration shown is trick new players into losing gold.

The deal is for example, instead of me spamming a button 348 times for the 1 mil charms, i can convert them to 5 mil ones and only click 70 times. It works the exact same way as converting the 10k into 100k and 100k into 1m charms.

Edited by Grimoir

On 4/10/2021 at 8:47 PM, Grimoir said:

The deal is for example, instead of me spamming a button 348 times for the 1 mil charms, i can convert them to 5 mil ones and only click 70 times. It works the exact same way as converting the 10k into 100k and 100k into 1m charms.

Haha what a shitty NC loving answer. Just put in in a potion slot, stick a coin in your keyboard and have lunch..or use a programmable mouse.

2 hours ago, Gman said:

Haha what a shitty NC loving answer. Just put in in a potion slot, stick a coin in your keyboard and have lunch..or use a programmable mouse.

But that is the actual answer. You pay to get a 5m exp charm that has 2sec cooldown instead of a 24 hour cooldown like the existing one. Thats all there is to it and what its for.

But that is the actual answer. You pay to get a 5m exp charm that has 2sec cooldown instead of a 24 hour cooldown like the existing one. Thats all there is to it and what its for.

No, they both have 2 sec cooldown, you ignorant.   ※ Exp Charm Transmute ✶ 5x 1m XP Charm + 1g = 5m XP Charm (2s CD) ✶ 50x 1m XP Charm + 10g = 10x 5m XP Charms (2s CD)

14 hours ago, Dukester said:

No, they both have 2 sec cooldown, you ignorant.   ※ Exp Charm Transmute ✶ 5x 1m XP Charm + 1g = 5m XP Charm (2s CD) ✶ 50x 1m XP Charm + 10g = 10x 5m XP Charms (2s CD)

he was not wrong. the 5mil exp charm that is currently in the game (sparkling hongmoon exp charm) has a 24hr cooldown. BUT you only need 1x 1mil exp charm and some materials to transmute it.

I believe you forget the fact that transmuting itself takes time, which is about 5 seconds. If counting opening and closing the transmute tab that would make it 6~8 seconds (remember that tab lags). So you spent 1g to save up to 1~2 seconds of your life. I guess time is money.