Buff pve weapons

KARIMO

PVE weapons need a great buff 
i switched once for BM to Dragon spire weapon from Thorn breaker the weapon is to weak and my DPS went down 
so logically when u do upgrade on any game even of life things going better so it's like i should get a buff from that even if low buff 
but not like my DPS go down by 1 Million which is depressing for sure 
and can make a lot of players quit the game if they didn't go back to there old weapons 
so for sure it doesn't making any sense 

So pls Buff the path and thanks 

It's fairly common knowledge that the PvE path is weaker for the vast majority of classes/specs. The tradeoff is that the path is typically much cheaper and does not require raid mats which are more difficult to farm. Either have support revert the weapon back to raid path or take advantage of the cheaper cost to get to dragonspire 6 and switch back to raid path.

Like killifishy above said, the PVE paths are made so you can progress without needing raid materials. Naturally depending on the class the weapon maye do more or less than the thornbreaker one.

Essentially, the PVE paths are cheaper and easier to upgrade so you can switch over to the raid patch later on.

PVe path is an alternative weapon path that is and should be less appealing than the raid one else raid weapons would have 0 worth in obtaining.

Just write a ticket for reversal, or play Singing Blade and you will see a 2.8million increase on sustain (atleast for me, ofc spectral has a much higher burst) compared to spectral blade with dragon spire. As far as I know spectral blade relies more on raid weapon cause the modifiers, where Singing blade's main dps is one strike ten cuts, which damage relies more on basic stats. If you learn the ways to refresh it and use soulblades correctly, I believe it would be a dps boost on your sustained dps.

Edited by IAmWho

• 2 weeks later...

guys u understand things upside down all what u said i know 
what i mean it need a buff nothing called i get higher tier weapon even from raid path 2 be weeker than the older raid path 

like thorn breaker compare to dragon spire tier 5 to tier 6 so the dragon spire should be at least better than thorn breaker and weaker than silversteel weapon 

that's what called logic but to upgrade to something higher to lose 1000000 DPS that's something insane to say 

2 hours ago, KARIMO said:

guys u understand things upside down all what u said i know 
what i mean it need a buff nothing called i get higher tier weapon even from raid path 2 be weeker than the older raid path 

like thorn breaker compare to dragon spire tier 5 to tier 6 so the dragon spire should be at least better than thorn breaker and weaker than silversteel weapon 

that's what called logic but to upgrade to something higher to lose 1000000 DPS that's something insane to say 

No that is not logic. Having a PVe weapon higher than a raid one does not mean you do more damage. Raid weapons have completely different modifiers and different damage scaling cause of it.  Even if you had a Dragon Spire stage 9 if the skill mods on it arent good it would still do less damage thana  Thornbreaker stage 3/6/9. PVE path is mainly there to get to raid path cheaper and do provide an alternative that does not overshadow the raid weapon, but also is enough to progress in content.

Note also: Stage 6 DS weapon is currently the max that is available for the PVE path, even in Korea. So unless its released there we will not get the stages 7-9.

Edited by Grimoir

even away from what u said is true about the scales and this things but there is nothing called get something higher 2 be more bad 
logic say if will say silver steel will go up on damage by 500k dps then at least dragon spire go up than thorn breaker by at least 50k will not say more 
and the specs can change to be better and that's what i need to see 
simply for BM 3rd spec what i have the problem with if they change the skills get the CD from V which is useless atm and put that on Tab that will make the weapon a lot better 
and anther thing even if u go to pve path u will need a lot of ores as example for silver steel to get silver steel and alot of them and not all players can go raids and you know FPS problems as an example for that so this players who can't go raid go Burn themselves or get something at least better than what they have ?

Actually that's my point and to say the truth things like that was mostly the reason a lot of players quit the game