Identified Terrestrial Events?

Sudhri

The dailies that count are the

1. Mining- 6x Hog captain, 3x Terror caption

2. Crimson Anti-Mining- Both tower guys then the striker captain.

3. Cerulean Anti-Mining- Both tower guys then the striker captain.

Feasibly, you can complete 1x daily per day per character for your faction.  (Having the weaker faction win a capture so that they can do a mining and you can do the anti-mining as the dominant faction is unlikely).

Tips for completing an Anti-Mining as the weaker faction-  wait until ~5min on mining timer, you want the grindpig to spawn at their mining rig(killing the tower guy will despawn the grindpig,, people will flare tempers, you will get poked).  Grindpig down? Alright, pull the tower boss behind the mining tower(line of sight to follow you) so as not to interfer with last minute vendor purchases(it has the best stuff at that vendor).  Possibly bring a friend or 2, you're against the clock.  Rush to other tower and repeat.  There's like a 30-45s delay on the striker captain, usually spawns at the spot of death of the second tower guy that died.  At the very least, ,the prestige of the striker captain is a group only share, the quest update may only be group credit too.  

I should be 8 dailies credit in today as of this post, with one more char to complete on for today.

• Like 1

as always they only worry about holding events every month, but they don't look at the people who play and they don't realize when they leave the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ I hope they care more about the players instead of just doing events, I still hope that they will improve but they always end up disappointing.

On 4/2/2021 at 1:20 PM, Sudhri said:

Well, there's no point in me trying to do the soul stone plains dailies when I am the only crimson out there. I'm sure some people love the unbalanced pvp, but it's not my thing. 

DON"T waste your time farming SSP 2.0, it is already DOA content, NC recently removed soulstones from the "Hot Potato" & "Medic" quests which made the game more grindy & forced players to only PvP. If you enjoy PvP you are better off farming 1 vs 1 Arena or 6 vs 6 PVP since they offer better rewards!

Edited by FeralStripes

5 hours ago, FeralStripes said:

forced players to only PvP. If you enjoy PvP you are better off farming 1 vs 1 Arena or 6 vs 6 PVP since they offer better rewards!

Certainly, as SSP has little to no incentive to PVP.  Fighting other players to steal their prestige creates a negative experience, and doesn't even have a quest objective (Moonwater faction camps had that kill players quest, they had a reason to come at you).  No prestige or quest credit is directly generated by interacting with enemy players.  NPC's are the direct source of prestige, there's not really a good reason to stop the other faction from killing your friendly terrors and whatnot.  As long as the mining doesn't get interrupted early, PvE style prestige farming is better for both sides (the towercamp mining vendor during mining phase has better mat pouches, perk for the dominant faction).