Raise the Unity level Cap!

luzt

Hello NCsoft,

All my friends are Unity Rank 210!_

Everyone is unity 210 !! Time to raise the cap !

Send a request to KR to raise the cap already because our unity exp is being wasted 😕

Thanks in advance

13 hours ago, Gman said:

No please dont raise the cap.

Only social distant people with no social lives are max unity

What, nice joke.

I work as a volunteer at the Red Cross (reserve).

I play Pen and Papper, TableTop (WH40k, WH, X-Wing, Freebooters, Warmachine, . . . .) with my friends.

And on the board of a club for P&P, TT, ....

Edited by Wolfengel

Well if you use brain it is easy formula:

I am at rank 68 now - to next lvl it is 481k (at higher ranks it will be more for sure)

Daily cap is 500k - Real what you are able to get wit normal play is around 200k ( when consider +5k daily charm is max 505k) .

Still 500k d.cap - 500k = 1 => per level that mean you are able to get 1 rank per day => 210 ranks = 210 days.

So new player will reach max at 210 days and you want new cap? I do not talking about time to max etc. and with 1 char is 500 stupid dream.

So if you want new cap there should be few steps:

1. Raise starting line for example 150unity or so, then new player will be able in 3 months reach the cap

2. Give players time to get from this bottom line to 210. 

3. Rise the cap

7 hours ago, Fely said:

So new player will reach max at 210 days and you want new cap? I do not talking about time to max etc. and with 1 char is 500 stupid dream.

well that depends, if they add another event were your toon and any alt can earn a massive amount of reputation charm, which are not limited by the daily 500k limit (other then described).

Edited by Belido

On 4/2/2021 at 7:25 AM, Fely said:

Well if you use brain it is easy formula:

I am at rank 68 now - to next lvl it is 481k (at higher ranks it will be more for sure)

Daily cap is 500k - Real what you are able to get wit normal play is around 200k ( when consider +5k daily charm is max 505k) .

Still 500k d.cap - 500k = 1 => per level that mean you are able to get 1 rank per day => 210 ranks = 210 days.

So if you want new cap there should be few steps:

1. Raise starting line for example 150unity or so, then new player will be able in 3 months reach the cap

2. Give players time to get from this bottom line to 210. 

3. Rise the cap

Logic doesn't hold up, past a certain point it takes more then 500k to get one level. I have a unity level of 133 and it takes well over a million to level it at this point.

On 4/2/2021 at 1:25 PM, Fely said:

So new player will reach max at 210 days and you want new cap?

Sorry, but that logic is very wrong..
im at 149 and it takes 2.2m for next lvl
a lot of people are just high unity lvl because of the previous event, which basically gave you a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ton of 50k rep charms with a 2sec cd
so people just spammed those and got a bunch of unity lvls

On 4/1/2021 at 9:55 PM, Gman said:

No please dont raise the cap.

Only social distant people with no social lives are max unity

Well if you deny progression to players that are realy invested just because some players have a "life" or no dedication.. thats discrimination.

I have a reasonable solution taken from Pso2.

When you are max level there you still can earn EXP,

And when the EXP bar fills up you get class-excubes.

So I guess they could do something similair and give us a purple or legendary unity stone box (depending on the exp required ofcourse) 🤔

3 minutes ago, luzt said:

I have a reasonable solution taken from Pso2.

When you are max level there you still can earn EXP,

And when the EXP bar fills up you get class-excubes.

So I guess they could do something similair and give us a purple or legendary unity stone box (depending on the exp required ofcourse) 🤔

naa.. if you are already max they just level up your 3rd spec neko... purrfect

fun fact btw., the Unity been increased by 30 lvl, from 180 to 210 just 45 days ago. Rough guess, this should have taken at least 90Mio Unity XP, while the official daily cap has been 500k each day... and ppl start wining about cap now... My next guess: if they would retroactive enforce the limits to the value it has supposed to be, the issue here would be solved 😄 

On 4/2/2021 at 5:49 AM, Wolfengel said:

What, nice joke.

I work as a volunteer at the Red Cross (reserve).

I play Pen and Papper, TableTop (WH40k, WH, X-Wing, Freebooters, Warmachine, . . . .) with my friends.

And on the board of a club for P&P, TT, ....

Ok... but who asked?