Twisted Serpent Stronghold NEEDS a nerf!

Walex 2

As the title suggests,
This raid is supposed to be "Easy", But I cannot find people to do it with. I don't see anyone recruiting in faction chat and at this point, I want my 4 runs done before TOP 3.Please add res charms or Nerf HP hard enough so I can skip 50% phase THIS IS AN EASY RAID it supposed to be EASY, but how can I do it when there nobody recruiting...

there is plenty recruiting, in discord and not in game because even the easy one is not doable with pugs as you have to do certain mechanics at 50% else you wipe. So either ask in the discords that recruit and post the information they want or organize your own and teach players how to do mechanics.

the easy version does not need any HP nerf, all it needs is smart people to do it.

Edited by Grimoir

58 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

there is plenty recruiting, in discord and not in game because even the easy one is not doable with pugs as you have to do certain mechanics at 50% else you wipe. So either ask in the discords that recruit and post the information they want or organize your own and teach players how to do mechanics.

the easy version does not need any HP nerf, all it needs is smart people to do it.

Its Called Easy for a reason i dont want to USE my brain, IF i wanted that i will go Hard mode... And no even in discord there is nothing sir.

2 hours ago, lillvargen said:

we've noticed you don't want to use your brain, easy mode isn't like weekly pug raid, either start learning or be without it

a nicely placed daze can also wipe a weekly pug raid 😛