Forums

900+ keys and no 3*

Gman

8 hours ago, Gman said:

Realy NC? Is this how you treat your paying customers?

Again i am not surprized that you ripp me off 😞

Just don't buy lottery tickets if you can't handle an 98% chance to lose.

It's just so weird to me.. that people buy trove keys expecting to win.

Trove gets worse and worse every time for a while now,

You know what to expect, so just don't buy the keys if you can't handle getting only trash

Edited by Uldrum
  • Like 1

AhJe, Thanks and Sorry for you.

That this trove is even worse than bad, I noticed this after 50 keys (pay it with HM-Coin) and stopped.

It was a lot of 2 stars, but the quality of the reward was on the level of a better 1 star.

I wanted some of the Trove clothes but, whatever.

10 hours ago, Uldrum said:

Just don't buy lottery tickets if you can't handle an 98% chance to lose.

It's just so weird to me.. that people buy trove keys expecting to win.

Trove gets worse and worse every time for a while now,

You know what to expect, so just don't buy the keys if you can't handle getting only trash

This ^

How entitled do you have to be to expect something RNG to favor you and make you win above all others? 

22 hours ago, Tufa said:

This is just so lol.  You didnt learn after the  first few hundred?  Don't  tell me the next 700 just weren't worth it because you didnt get a 3star crit.

No i have full control over what i do and buy. I am just extremely pissed off and disapointed at the results...

Man when i read all the previous comments i feel a bit bad cuz with my alt warden i got a 3 stars trove but i cant say if it was good or bad luck. An alt dear friends so i only used the daily recharge and voila after 10 days they give me a 3 stars with 2 lines.....yeah an unwanted first prize winner when i only looked for some random low items like transformation stone or liberty token. Btw this 3 stars was only full of ( 2 lines ) cosmetics so nothing to be disappointed 😁

Edited by DameAnthea