Call to Arms box material?

SylphidLive

4 minutes ago, Merchant Ow O said:

Since starting from gc7 you dont get crystals from the cta boxes, from gc7-tb6 you'll need 2160 soulstone/sacreds and 540 moonstone/elysian crystals. Even doing your dailies from day 1 of the cta event you probably wont have that amount extra crystals... especially NEW players :x 

Wow i didn't know that. They actually ruined the best event in the game.

If thats how is supposed to work, so be it, all i asked was for some communication about it, since the past even wasn't like this.
However, if we get all the materials at the end, that it's great, tho we needed that information to begging with.

The lack of communication is drawing down even more....

• NCSOFT

Hi all,

Thank you for your patience on this issue. These last few days we’ve been working on getting to the bottom of this issue as well as how we plan to address it.

As you have encountered, we’ve confirmed that the Armory Chest – Stage 6 to 12 does not give all the necessary materials to upgrade Grand Celestial Weapon Stage 6 to Thornbreaker Stage 6. We’ll have a fix for the missing weapon upgrade materials on March 31. For those who have already opened or will continue to open the Weapon Material Chests while the issue is waiting to be fixed, we’ll be delivering the missing weapon upgrade materials based on which Chest Stages you’ve opened to your in-game Mail on March 31 as well.

Again, thank you for your patience as we work on resolving this issue.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

Thank you for your patience on this issue. These last few days we’ve been working on getting to the bottom of this issue as well as how we plan to address it.

As you have encountered, we’ve confirmed that the Armory Chest – Stage 6 to 12 does not give all the necessary materials to upgrade Grand Celestial Weapon Stage 6 to Thornbreaker Stage 6. We’ll have a fix for the missing weapon upgrade materials on March 31. For those who have already opened or will continue to open the Weapon Material Chests while the issue is waiting to be fixed, we’ll be delivering the missing weapon upgrade materials based on which Chest Stages you’ve opened to your in-game Mail on March 31 as well.

Thanks for confirming this, i'm glad that we at least get an answer, better late than never

• Thanks 1

@Hime finally an official answer, thanks for that. However I'm wondering whats going to happen with Arms Race Cashe? I'll open last box on Sunday and that box doesn't have the cashe in it. So will ppl like me get "compensated" somehow for losing 2-3 days of no cashe opening? That is if you're planning to add cashe at all

Edited by WhySoSeriousBro

17 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

thanks you but i already buy on ah... soulstone... u will back me gold?  xD

52 minutes ago, polarfoxy said:

there you farm tokens with which you can buy a box with mats.

ah lol i dont know thanks! i will farm on night  😄  and auto on xd

Edited by Xerzak

" we’ll be delivering the missing weapon upgrade materials based on which Chest Stages you’ve opened to your in-game Mail on March 31 as well."

What does this mean exactly?

If we keep opening, but not upgrading, they'll deliver mats? Or if we stop opening they will deliver them? Or if we use up our own they'll refund? This could mean many things.

2 hours ago, Fortunaea said:

" we’ll be delivering the missing weapon upgrade materials based on which Chest Stages you’ve opened to your in-game Mail on March 31 as well."

What does this mean exactly?

If we keep opening, but not upgrading, they'll deliver mats? Or if we stop opening they will deliver them? Or if we use up our own they'll refund? This could mean many things.

Not really. It means exactly what it says. On march 31st, you'll receive the missing materials from the chests that you have opened. If you've opened all 12, you get all the missing materials. If you've opened stage 10, you'll get the missing materials up to stage 10. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/27/2021 at 1:30 PM, EmpressMeii said:

Not really. It means exactly what it says. On march 31st, you'll receive the missing materials from the chests that you have opened. If you've opened all 12, you get all the missing materials. If you've opened stage 10, you'll get the missing materials up to stage 10. 

so does this mean if you don't open them you don't receive them? or will the boxes be fixed or what?

2 hours ago, Fortunaea said:

so does this mean if you don't open them you don't receive them? or will the boxes be fixed or what?

They will fix the boxes so they give the missing items as they should.

If you opened already boxes up to a certain stage the items you did not get will be sent to you up to the box stage you opened.

• Like 1

• NCSOFT
On 3/26/2021 at 6:43 AM, WhySoSeriousBro said:

@Hime finally an official answer, thanks for that. However I'm wondering whats going to happen with Arms Race Cashe? I'll open last box on Sunday and that box doesn't have the cashe in it. So will ppl like me get "compensated" somehow for losing 2-3 days of no cashe opening? That is if you're planning to add cashe at all

The Cache is not included with this Call to Arms version so we've updated the news post to reflect that. Since you've opened all the chests, you'll get all the missing materials to upgrade your weapon from GC 7 to TB 6 that was supposed to be in the Materials chests.

On 3/29/2021 at 12:09 PM, Grimoir said:

They will fix the boxes so they give the missing items as they should.

If you opened already boxes up to a certain stage the items you did not get will be sent to you up to the box stage you opened.

This is correct. Armory Chest - Stage 6 and beyond will be fixed and opening them will reward the correct materials to upgrade the weapon. If you already opened all the stages or some of the stages, we'll be mailing you the missing materials by end of day 3/31.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hime said:

The Cache is not included with this Call to Arms version so we've updated the news post to reflect that. Since you've opened all the chests, you'll get all the missing materials to upgrade your weapon from GC 7 to TB 6 that was supposed to be in the Materials chests.

This is correct. Armory Chest - Stage 6 and beyond will be fixed and opening them will reward the correct materials to upgrade the weapon. If you already opened all the stages or some of the stages, we'll be mailing you the missing materials by end of day 3/31.

u mean after 1 april will see mail? becasure i did opened  stage 6 to 12 box but  no have mats  6 to 12  ... ;x

Edited by Xerzak

I just opened Stage 10 of the Armoury Box after today's maintenance and noticed that I only got given half of the required crystals needed to upgrade my weapon from Thornbreaker Stage 3 to Stage 4. I did however already have the needed crystals from doing the dailies each day, but since the event is supposed to give "all" of the necessary and required materials from stage to stage, I thought I would bring this up. I have added screenshots as proof so you can see what I'm talking about. (I did notice that there is a "True Cosmic Soul Material Chest C" which gives materials and sacred vials too, although I'm assuming that this is intended for the purpose of upgrading the Soul that was given earlier in the event.)

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

• NCSOFT

@SmokeSauce, thank you and I checked in with the team. The end result is a little bit different but ultimately once somebody opens all Stages of the Armorer Chest, it will give all the needed materials to upgrade to TB 6.

The Armorer's Crystal Chest has a set number of upgrade mats as you see there. Since you open up to Stage 9, you'll get 9 missing Armorer's Crystal Chests in your in-game Mail soon. Each Stage after will continue to give (1) Armorer's Crystal Chest. Opening all 12 Chest Stages will ultimately give you: 2,400 Soulstone Crystals, 2,400 Sacred Crystals, 600 Moonstone Crystals, and 600 Elysian Crystals.

• Thanks 1