Call to Arms box material?

SylphidLive

I recently opened the "Armory chest - Stage 6" and gave me the box with materials to upgrade to Grand Celestial stage 7 however, the box didn't contain the requirement materials to be able to go to the next Stage.

wWa7pis.png

Can you guys confirm if this is a bug or its supposed to be like this? (tho we always get the req materials for be able to progress)
Also can you guys check if the next stages of the box will have this issue?
@Hime

Edited by SylphidLive

Stage 7 box doesnt mean you get stage 7 weapon. The boxes are designed in a way so opening a total of 12 of them will get you to thornbreaker stage 6.

It does not mean stage 3 box will have materials for stage 3 weapon or stage 6 box will have materials for stage 6.

As far i remember, that wasn't how this "event" worked in the past, tho so far from stage GC 1 to GC 6 all the boxes contained the needed materials.
IF they change the way they did this in the past, they havent inform us of the saying change.

thats why i'm asking for a confirmation if this is supposed to be like that.

Edited by SylphidLive
  • Like 2

So far GC stage 1 to 6 have provided al the needed materials, however upgrading to stage 7 GC, i actually did not get all the required materials to further upgrade. I am also wondering why this is and if it is intended? Can som1 please advise?

Edited by Shinmitsu

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Stage 7 box doesnt mean you get stage 7 weapon. The boxes are designed in a way so opening a total of 12 of them will get you to thornbreaker stage 6.

It does not mean stage 3 box will have materials for stage 3 weapon or stage 6 box will have materials for stage 6.

OK then maybe you enlighten us why they may have changed this from the last cta event? 

• Like 1

Those missing crystals should of been within the box contents to upgrade to gc7 from gc6... a mistake on NCsoft's part. 

hopefully they fix it after wednesday's maintenance..

Edited by Merchant Ow O

25 minutes ago, Belido said:

OK then maybe you enlighten us why they may have changed this from the last cta event? 

I mean they never officially announced that box1 = stage 1 box - stage 2 weapon etc...thats a conclusion drawn by the community.

If you compare the amounts needed of materials in the upgrade path vs what all 12 box stages give and if its equal that means there is no issue.

7 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I mean they never officially announced that box1 = stage 1 box - stage 2 weapon etc...thats a conclusion drawn by the community.

If you compare the amounts needed of materials in the upgrade path vs what all 12 box stages give and if its equal that means there is no issue.

changing things to add more confusion may cause issues, maybe not for you, but for quite some other players.

• Like 1

Sorry guys but here i am on Grimoir"s side. You still get all the mats advitised. It might be a bit confusing for new players but thats not NCs fault if the new players are unable to hover over the things that will be inside the next boxes.

Also most new players dont even care that much as most of you do here in forum.

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Sorry guys but here i am on Grimoir"s side. You still get all the mats advitised. It might be a bit confusing for new players but thats not NCs fault if the new players are unable to hover over the things that will be inside the next boxes.

I will rub this in at occasion 😛 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SylphidLive said:

Armory Chest stage 7 doesnt give crystals aswell... i will keep opening till last to see if i can upgrade, i'm stuck at Grand Celestial 6 at the moment....

It's so typical of NcScam not to answer important questions, but as soon as you ask something about Trove, RNG boxes or any other cash related stuff - @Hime is instantly there answering. Pathetic. Iirc box 8 doesn't have mats either. Also there's no Arms Race Cashe in the last box

I think maybe they figure that by stage 7 you'll have done enough dungeons and farmed enough mats to be able to include those yourself. But newbie players might not have enough mats on a main to send over for the rest, so yeah I think this could be a mistake?

Edited by Fortunaea

I dont get why you ppl are so angry about it.. you should have literally 0 problems upgrading whatever the box is throwing (FOR FREE ) at you. There's gold reduction and no pts,you wont need to farm steels or roses ... free true cosmic soul .... guys cmon do you expect some cookies too from the box?

3 minutes ago, Little Praum said:

guys cmon do you expect some cookies too from the box?

If they offer you cookies in a box and you open it and there is no cookies, wouldnt you come to the person asking for them?
If ur answer is "u wont go" then, this is not the place for you to be in.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but by the time you reach the Stage 12 Armory Box, you should have received every single mat required to take your weapon from Stage 3 GC to TB6, along with everything else you need, accs, soul mats etc. Now you may not actually get all of the Stage 7 mats when you open the Stage 7 Armory box. But once you finish the event you should have them all. Unless they messed it up...Idk how you mess this up its so simple lol.

Now the thing is they give you the mats. If you accidentally use those mats for another upgrade other than the upgrade your suppose to use them for, then that could be why you don't have enough. I'm pretty sure all the mats should be in there though.

Since starting from gc7 you dont get crystals from the cta boxes, from gc7-tb6 you'll need 2160 soulstone/sacreds and 540 moonstone/elysian crystals. Even doing your dailies from day 1 of the cta event you probably wont have that amount extra crystals... especially NEW players :x