NCWest, why you make this region the most grindy?

Shiro

I don't understand what's wrong with NCWest, usually NA and EU prefer LESS grind and p2w than KR versions and here it's the opposite.

1. Trove Mystic Psyches - being exclusive to 300 keys bonus on trove is a joke. The drop rate is so low in dungeons it might as well not even exist. In KR, they are in daily deals, other bundles and you can even CRAFT them. And yes this was true since they were released ages ago.

2. Mythical ring and earring requiring 5 fusion stones per try (like weapon and soul etc) - is this a joke? In KR, those normal accessories only need 1 fusion stone / try, because they give less stats and you REPLACE them every new tier. 1 Fusion Stone / try is acceptable, 5 is beyond a joke, when you salvage them every several months.

3. Mythical Radiance and Ascension Stones, in KR there was a way to convert Awakened into Mythical and keep stats. Here, of course we need to gamble rng all over again. Because we all know west loves rng and grinding more than KR right?

4. HM Level in KR always required way less exp. Now with HM40 we get no reduction and the amount is already insane.

Why are you making this version the most grindy and p2w one when it should be the opposite because westerners hate grind and p2w a lot more than kr?

Edited by Shiro
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, Shiro said:

I don't understand what's wrong with NCWest, usually NA and EU prefer LESS grind and p2w than KR versions and here it's the opposite.

1. Trove Mystic Psyches - being exclusive to 300 keys bonus on trove is a joke. The drop rate is so low in dungeons it might as well not even exist. In KR, they are in daily deals, other bundles and you can even CRAFT them. And yes this was true since they were released ages ago.

2. Mythical ring and earring requiring 5 fusion stones per try (like weapon and soul etc) - is this a joke? In KR, those normal accessories only need 1 fusion stone / try, because they give less stats and you REPLACE them every new tier. 1 Fusion Stone / try is acceptable, 5 is beyond a joke, when you salvage them every several months.

3. Mythical Radiance and Ascension Stones, in KR there was a way to convert Awakened into Mythical and keep stats. Here, of course we need to gamble rng all over again. Because we all know west loves rng and grinding more than KR right?

4. HM Level in KR always required way less exp. Now with HM40 we get no reduction and the amount is already insane.

Why are you making this version the most grindy and p2w one when it should be the opposite because westerners hate grind and p2w a lot more than kr?

It's like that so they can put everything in RNG boxes and Troves, so they can earn more money. When in fact they don't earn more, cause ppl are quitting cause of P2W and lag

11 hours ago, Shiro said:

While yes you are correct, you seem to ignore also the other things that we got compared to other regions:

1. Our upgrades cannot fail. In other regions all upgrades (soul, heart etc) have a chance to fail in regular upgrades. We have 100% upgrade. Thats why their dailies / weeklies etc give more / better things.

2. Our region is BY FAR the least grind heavy ones. Other regions are far far more pay  based than ours. Especially CN.

3. EXP is also somewhat different there.

So, personally, i prefer to get less, but be sure my upgrades actually upgrade and not fail 9/10 times just to upgrade a soul to awakened or past it.

If you want to complain look at the whole picture and not just the few things.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

While yes you are correct, you seem to ignore also the other things that we got compared to other regions:

1. Our upgrades cannot fail. In other regions all upgrades (soul, heart etc) have a chance to fail in regular upgrades. We have 100% upgrade. Thats why their dailies / weeklies etc give more / better things.

2. Our region is BY FAR the least grind heavy ones. Other regions are far far more pay  based than ours. Especially CN.

3. EXP is also somewhat different there.

So, personally, i prefer to get less, but be sure my upgrades actually upgrade and not fail 9/10 times just to upgrade a soul to awakened or past it.

If you want to complain look at the whole picture and not just the few things.

I dunno what's your point, I never mentioned the fact they get a lot more oils than us because as you said, they also have rng upgrades with them.

So instead of comparing apples to oranges (limited oils but 100% success, vs plentiful oils but rng chance), I just skipped that.

I compared instead 4 points that are OBJECTIVELY way worse for us, why you don't reply to that instead?

Point (2) of yours is also complete bullshit, your generic white knighting won't work for me or you talking out of your rear about KR, when I know it very well. Tell me what is more grindy there (excluding stuff we didn't get yet, which we WILL get at some point and, as proven in my first post, it will be WORSE THAN KR).

Exp in KR is far easier to get, less required for HM40, and even Reputation from dailies they get more (for unity). They also get stuff like Jaesung's Energy (for soulshield psyches) from events and such, we have to grind 1000 HH runs to finish a set of ss, and then replace it with new one and grind again.

CN is like a different game and idc about it.

Edited by Shiro
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, WhySoSeriousBro said:

I don't understand why ppl still bother to answer or argue with white knight Grimoir. We also have another one now too - 2nd class white knight Gman. Grimoirs follower/apprentice or something

Why is his/her oppinion worthless to you ? Grimoir dosent always write positive stuff about NC just like me his/her oppinion simply differ and he/her dosent complain about stuff thats not a problem. For example the remnants.

On 3/14/2021 at 2:38 PM, Shiro said:

What do you expect when NCWest's CEO is KOREAN?

There's nothing they can do. They have no power over it.

Western players HATE grinding and NCWest acknowledged it during the early bns streams, however with NCWest restructuring  3 times in 4 years[?] everything is gone to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. theres no communication between the teams etc..

And people think UE4 will save it..gosh so naive.

21 hours ago, moveZneedle said:

What do you expect when NCWest's CEO is KOREAN?

There's nothing they can do. They have no power over it.

Western players HATE grinding and NCWest acknowledged it during the early bns streams, however with NCWest restructuring  3 times in 4 years[?] everything is gone to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. theres no communication between the teams etc..

And people think UE4 will save it..gosh so naive.

Do you still play this game? 

To be honest, on top of work and other things, I don't have the free time to grind as much. So the more they give us for humane amount of grinding, the better and more likely I am to enjoy the content.

For example for the chocolate heart event, it was decent 🙂 Gave lots of ways to get loads of choco hearts for items.