Any plans to balance dps in pve?

I would like to know if the game is going to balance the DPS in PVE, because right now its ridiculous.

I have a main BM with good gear, and I dont have enough dps to join the new raid because my class dps in ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ compared to others.
If I had a  BD with the same gear in my BM I would have enough dps. It's stupid how this game went so far as to make people not be able to do a content just because they dont care about balancing the classes.

(by the way if u check the most geared BM dps and the most geared BD, the difference is almost the double)

Edited by 14266655

You're talking about 3rd spec BD here, it just recently got released, so it's op af. It's normal. It will get nerfed. However I totally do not agree on your point about BM having ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ dps. BM has good burst and dps. Probably you're just not that good with your class/your ping is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤/your fps is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤/your gear isn't as good as you think it is etc.

11 minutes ago, WhySoSeriousBro said:

You're talking about 3rd spec BD here, it just recently got released, so it's op af. It's normal. It will get nerfed. However I totally do not agree on your point about BM having ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ dps. BM has good burst and dps. Probably you're just not that good with your class/your ping is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤/your fps is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤/your gear isn't as good as you think it is etc.

I think u didnt read my post at all. There is a big difference in classes DPS, BM dps is low compared to most of them (same geared). It's not about being good, there is no secret in BM's rotation and like I said in my post, u can check parses on ocean discord for example. BM with same gear has the lowest dps compared to astro, bd, archer, fm, sins etc..

2 hours ago, 14266655 said:

I would like to know if the game is going to balance the DPS in PVE, because right now its ridiculous.

I have a main BM with good gear, and I dont have enough dps to join the new raid because my class dps in ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ compared to others.
If I had a  BD with the same gear in my BM I would have enough dps. It's stupid how this game went so far as to make people not be able to do a content just because they dont care about balancing the classes.

(by the way if u check the most geared BM dps and the most geared BD, the difference is almost the double)

you must either have not good gear, or you do not know how to play a BM  because so far, all good BM's i see, do very VERY good dps.

8 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

you must either have not good gear, or you do not know how to play a BM  because so far, all good BM's i see, do very VERY good dps.

Another half-brain who cannot even read my post and understand what I said.

Dude im not even talking about myself. Im saying that if u compare a BM with SAME gear as other classes the BM has tbe the lowest dps, compared to astro, sin, archer, bd, sin, destro etc....

I'm not talking about my BM or my gear or the way a play. It's general, the dps is unbalanced and there are clearly classes that do MUCH  more dps than others with same gear

Edited by 14266655

Nice joke, sorry. A player who knows how to play and skill his BM will do almost the same damage as a player who knows how to play and skill his BD.

And, even in other MMORPG, there are classes that are similar to play and still make different of DPS.

In addition, classes that have a team buff should not be listed. Unless you compare the DPS without using the buff. Without this buff, the DPS of these classes is noticeably reduced

Play Summoner and you have a reason to cry.

Edited by Wolfengel

20 hours ago, Wolfengel said:

Nice joke, sorry. A player who knows how to play and skill his BM will do almost the same damage as a player who knows how to play and skill his BD.

And, even in other MMORPG, there are classes that are similar to play and still make different of DPS.

In addition, classes that have a team buff should not be listed. Unless you compare the DPS without using the buff. Without this buff, the DPS of these classes is noticeably reduced

Play Summoner and you have a reason to cry.

You're delusional if you think BM dps is anywhere near BD.

BD > Astro > 3rd spec FM > Archer > everything else

BM is fine but they are not anywhere near the top.  

Max max max gear BD parses 45m+
Astro, Fm, Archer max gear can all parse 30m+
Max max max gear BM parses 25m

11 hours ago, izumii said:

Stop being bad at your class... BM is one of the top dps classes we have atm. 

That's not true at all lol.  Bm is just super easy to play so any pepega can simple mode 3rd spec and get a solid rotation so the damage is more consistently higher.  BD, Astro, FM, Archer, Sin all stronger than BM if played correctly.  BD, astro, and 3rd spec fm especially so with BD almost double its damage.

Here's a picture of different parses so you can see the difference 

One of the highest geared BMs in server 23m.  Meanwhile pretty significantly less geared Astro/BD doing 25-29m dps.  The highest BM parse I've seen on a full max account is 25m.  I've seen several bds 30-45m.  I've seen astros and archers over 30m.  I've seen SF 27m(not even full max, could probably get 29-30m full max), I've seen Sin's 28m+.  Personally I think BM is in a good spot, it's good burst, decent damage, and a great tank.  But to say it's the "one of the top dps we have" is just factually wrong.  It's middling pushing towards the bottom half and will be solidly bad compared to almost all other classes after summoner and wl 3rd spec release.

BM  23.1 million dps
3331 AP 
21k cdmg
11k mystic

Astro 24.9 million dps
3075 AP 
19.3k cdmg
10.2k mystic

BD 29.3 million dps
3083 AP
19.2k cdmg
10.1k mystic

Ir2rWwT.png

Edited by Uskdara
typo fix

Sigh, i hope you already know that this BM makes around 28 - 31 million dps with the Astro Buff.

Thats why you can't compare the Astro directly with the BM.

Are the picture from same Player?

When not, you forgott a lot Buff's ("Unity System - strg+h", "Unity System set bonus", "F3 Set Bounus" and "shift+P")

Issue you people aren't seeing: the game is already "sort of" balanced, just by the KR developement standards - not by EU/NA trash community standards.

It's impossible to balance the game out if people are cheating with rotation altering xmls and reduced GCD, which boost some classes significantly, and others, not so much.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Wolfengel said:

Sigh, i hope you already know that this BM makes around 28 - 31 million dps with the Astro Buff.

Thats why you can't compare the Astro directly with the BM.

Are the picture from same Player?

When not, you forgott a lot Buff's ("Unity System - strg+h", "Unity System set bonus", "F3 Set Bounus" and "shift+P")

??????????????????????????

All of that except compounding is reflected in your F2 stats.  Also a max geared long time BM would have way more collection/compounding than astro which is a new class.  The pictures are right in front of you you can look at their stats.  And you can too compare astro to BM.  So what if the Astro gets a small parse boost from their own buff.  An astro is the only person that's guaranteed to always have an astro buff, BM might be in a party with no buffs and/or doing solo content.  That's the dumbest argument I've ever heard.  

There's no point discussing with you though, if you honestly think BM is "top tier dps" you're obviously just bad at the game/lacking serious knowledge.  

If anything, BM is over powered.  This is a class that can tank and infinitely defend.  Either their offensive or defensive capabilities need to be nerfed.  Frankly, this is the case with most melee classes right now.

You know...I did not see any BM's complaining when third spec BM hit and they were top dps by an insane amount...

Class balance has never been decent in this game and complaining now because the class you play is not at the top anymore is kinda sad. Rankings are by class and no reasonable person turns away a decent player because of their class so there is really nothing to be complaining about. There are a lot of other classes that have been trash tier for years but people play them because they enjoy the class. Let that be enough 😕

4 hours ago, Wolfengel said:

1.:) Not all Stats are in F2. Ore, tell me wher i can find "you have a chance of xxxxx% Bonusdamage ....."

2.:) i never say the BM whas Top tier

X.:) My Main is Sum. DPS and Sum, sigh, have fun with it.

You literally said "Nice joke, sorry. A player who knows how to play and skill his BM will do almost the same damage as a player who knows how to play and skill his BD."  

BD's do almost double BM's damage.  Also most bonus damage etc comes from items and you can see items in F2.  The BM is higher geared across the board by a lot and is higher HM level than the BD/Astro I included.  

Also, summoner gets 3rd spec soon and is just as strong maybe stronger than BD.  You'll be fine.  Yes Summoner was on the weak side though.

Look man, I apologize for being rude but you clearly don't have a deep understanding of the different classes and their damage capabilities.  You're just wrong if you think BM is anywhere near BD.

4 hours ago, Killifishy said:

You know...I did not see any BM's complaining when third spec BM hit and they were top dps by an insane amount...

Class balance has never been decent in this game and complaining now because the class you play is not at the top anymore is kinda sad. Rankings are by class and no reasonable person turns away a decent player because of their class so there is really nothing to be complaining about. There are a lot of other classes that have been trash tier for years but people play them because they enjoy the class. Let that be enough 😕

Plenty of BMs did.  They were especially mad how fire/lightning were completely inviable and the boring brain dead 3rd spec was just too strong.  BD is far and above the most busted a 3rd spec has been yet though.  BD damage is 2-3x higher than all other classes now it's actually insane(though sum is gonna strong af too)

6 hours ago, Tufa said:

If anything, BM is over powered.  This is a class that can tank and infinitely defend.  Either their offensive or defensive capabilities need to be nerfed.  Frankly, this is the case with most melee classes right now.

Range classes aren't supposed to tank.  It's not a difficult concept.  Different classes have different roles.  Their offense is already by far in the weaker half of most classes.  Bms are in a good spot right now they're definitely not overpowered.

On 3/10/2021 at 7:53 PM, Uskdara said:

You're delusional if you think BM dps is anywhere near BD.

BD > Astro > 3rd spec FM > Archer > everything else

BM is fine but they are not anywhere near the top.  

Max max max gear BD parses 45m+
Astro, Fm, Archer max gear can all parse 30m+
Max max max gear BM parses 25m

Now make that list of purely played without xml edits, and by that i mean no autocast on volt salvo without meeting the conditions, no stormbolt autocast etc....i think its pretty obvious how far those classes fall when you exclude any form of xml edits.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Now make that list of purely played without xml edits, and by that i mean no autocast on volt salvo without meeting the conditions, no stormbolt autocast etc....i think its pretty obvious how far those classes fall when you exclude any form of xml edits.

Salvo has been patched for weeks.  But yes the classes are *somewhat* more balanced without xmls/patches.  But still not fully.