UE 4 news

Belido

I just hope that my pc can handle this...
Also this is probably one of the biggest move in 9 years, hope current player + old player can keep enjoying this game with better performance than it is right now.

We can quit many times, but there is no better MMO with an amazing combat system like BnS, so we will come back at some point if the company listen the community.

Now let's wait and hope is not another bait... i wanna play my Warlock with animations 😞

Edited by SylphidLive
  • Like 2

Alright, so there will be some further announcements on Friday - let's see what they got  

They updated as well :

https://www.mmorpg.com/news/looks-like-blade-and-souls-unreal-engine-4-update-is-coming-to-the-west-after-all-this-summer-2000121208

Edited by Belido

Hey..

the Frontier Server will be shut down yes.

NC said: 'Blade & Soul is working hard on the major UPDATE this year. We will do our best to show you a better image without losing what we've learned through Frontier World.'

Because they can´t transfer characters, the players will get compensation

I don´t unterstand what you mean with "To me this is not looking good, anyone got further info?"

I just saw that they are shutting down UE4, however; were making a BnS New Frontier.

I would like to know more about this "New beginnings." It's just leaving us up in the air and it also means more waiting time, for a new BnS game.

A lot of us still love BnS, but more players have been leaving due to unplayable circumstances and unwise choices, like pay to win advantages.

I just hope people don't completely dry out from lack of content and lack of.... hospitality. 

3 minutes ago, Raiden12 said:

Holy ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ what you except? Announce UE4 for BNS, ITS COMING in 1 Week or what?

well he is not expecting announcement in 2017 for 2019 and 2021 still no sight of life. There even was a PS4 version announced but guess what we have no PS5.

People dont expect stuff like this to come out in a matter of weeks but a mulit million dollar company like NC should be able to make this game from scratch in UE4 in like 1 year or even 2 years not 5 years.

Just now, ImoutoMaster said:

There even was a PS4 version announced

Never heard this announcement.

1 minute ago, ImoutoMaster said:

a mulit million dollar company like NC should be able to make this game from scratch in UE4 in like 1 year or even 2 years not 5 years.

I think you're right..

But they announced it for June. If they dont keep it up, they´ll lose so many players. I dont think, that NC would take this risk.

3 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

Guess i popped someone's bubble XD.

Like... how many years already this been in promise and hyped.

and now?

Do you really think it´s gonna be fake with this trailers?

Tell me what you think

Edited by Raiden12

Just now, Raiden12 said:

and now?

Do you really think it´s gonna be fake with this trailers?

Tell me what you think

They already did UE4 Trailer... and guess what ? Frontier.

I'm sorry but im the one that wont hype a thing without much apparent payoff.

Just now, JoannaRamira said:

They already did UE4 Trailer... and guess what ? Frontier.

I'm sorry but im the one that wont hype a thing without much apparent payoff.

Frontier? wtf

Its UE4 for bns not a Trailer for Frontier

Just now, JoannaRamira said:

And the fuking frontier is in UE4 engine.

And you see if you were here maybe like 1-2 years at least you might see peoply hyped so much about it.

Frontier is a Handygame with Permormance Boost for PC.

1 minute ago, JoannaRamira said:

And you see if you were here maybe like 1-2 years at least you might see peoply hyped so much about it.

I play Bns since 30. January 2016.

Just now, Raiden12 said:

UE4 but you dont unterstand, that is from a UE4 Handygame which is copied and paste with Permormance Boost for PC.

It´s not a real UE4 for PC.. 

You dont understand my point of hyping something without apparent payoff.  If you really in here for the time you are mentioning. you should then know that people hyped the Frontier as "The UE4 BnS we've been waiting for" Just because it's made in UE4... only later when it finally unveiled people can see the real thing.

At that point it's clear... im not hyping about a thing about UE4 BnS anymore.