Fortune's Favor

Eliarah

Hello, 

I have cleaned out all of the 5 pages of the Fortune's Favor. Some I have managed to reset and cleaned out again. In all of these cases, I have noticed that the procedure was not RNG. If it was really a chance event, then I have a hard time believing that it took every coin to get to the middle. The 'middle' is where the 'goods' are really. Could you please make this a real chance drop event so I am not buying 306 coins to get to the middle?

Thanks BnS team and stay safe!

Not going to happen. NcWest doesn't even know it's not random, cause @Hime said it's totally random, while BnS RU manager confirmed it's not random and in fact is locked until you get all other rewards. Bearing that in mind, NcWest had a lot of "miscommunication" situations with the community and info they provide in the past, I'm inclined to believe it's another one of those "miscommunications". Plus everyone know at this point, that NcScam cares only about money, thus they lock "good" items like that, so ppl would spend more money.

18 minutes ago, WhySoSeriousBro said:

Not going to happen. NcWest doesn't even know it's not random, cause @Hime said it's totally random, while BnS RU manager confirmed it's not random and in fact is locked until you get all other rewards. Bearing that in mind, NcWest had a lot of "miscommunication" situations with the community and info they provide in the past, I'm inclined to believe it's another one of those "miscommunications". Plus everyone know at this point, that NcScam cares only about money, thus they lock "good" items like that, so ppl would spend more money.

I agree! Most of the items that require you to buy coins or w/e are a trap to get you to spend money, ie...the 'Worthy' accessories. in the time it takes for them to have an event where you can upgrade them, I have the mats to upgrade normal ones to the same point and beyond. Who wants to wait months for an event to upgrade? Not to mention that you have to spend to get the mats needed for the upgrade. NcWest is money-driven, hence, the higher cost for NC coins in NA.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ScarletRaven said:

I agree! Most of the items that require you to buy coins or w/e are a trap to get you to spend money, ie...the 'Worthy' accessories. in the time it takes for them to have an event where you can upgrade them, I have the mats to upgrade normal ones to the same point and beyond. Who wants to wait months for an event to upgrade? Not to mention that you have to spend to get the mats needed for the upgrade. NcWest is money-driven, hence, the higher cost for NC coins in NA.

Yep. sad truth. And about higher price of ScamCoins on NA, imagine being in EU. It's even more expensive, since euro has slightly higher value as a currency, compared too dollar.

2 minutes ago, WhySoSeriousBro said:

Yep. sad truth. And about higher price of ScamCoins on NA, imagine being in EU. It's even more expensive, since euro has slightly higher value as a currency, compared too dollar.

I was totally unaware of that, but yea, it makes a lot of sense. My sympathies 😞  Having played on both EU and NA servers, I have noticed that EU players DO seem to be willing to spend more though.  I have noticed that EU players on average, are a lot better geared than NA players. I can't imagine they grind any more than most NA players given the time most ppl have to play the game; so I can only assume they spend more.  In this game, the whales rule everywhere.

Just now, ScarletRaven said:

I was totally unaware of that, but yea, it makes a lot of sense. My sympathies 😞  Having played on both EU and NA servers, I have noticed that EU players DO seem to be willing to spend more though.  I have noticed that EU players on average, are a lot better geared than NA players. I can't imagine they grind any more than most NA players given the time most ppl have to play the game; so I can only assume they spend more.  In this game, the whales rule everywhere.

Yeah, we have a crap ton of whales.

• NCSOFT

As mentioned on the previous thread, the red boxes are the high valued rare items. It's not locked behind opening all the other spots but getting a red box on your first go or many go-s is rare. 

There is no miscommunication. The design is for each item to have a random chance and verified by our QA team.

Either way, this is important feedback about the new promotion so we'll definitely pass it up. Thank you!

30 minutes ago, Hime said:

There is no miscommunication. The design is for each item to have a random chance and verified by our QA team.

Can you show us video proof ? i mean you have the ability to cheat urselfe an unlimited ammount of coins just spin so much till you get something from the innercircle and show us.

I am sure you do know how trustworthy Information of NCwest is nowdays if RU gives us other information so is it asked to much to see proof before we spent our money ?

10 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Can you show us video proof ? i mean you have the ability to cheat urselfe an unlimited ammount of coins just spin so much till you get something from the innercircle and show us.

I am sure you do know how trustworthy Information of NCwest is nowdays if RU gives us other information so is it asked to much to see proof before we spent our money ?

Not going to happen.