Spectral Shrine Daily Quest Bonus Rewards

Hated

@Hime

so the news say "Obtain additional rewards by completing the Spectral Shrine Daily Quests."

5 Unity Token 5 

10 Pet Pack 3

15 Sacred Vial 3

Does that mean if I finish the dailies on 1 account on the mentioned times i get the reward 10x? (once per character that finished it that # of times)?

Or do you count all achievements per account and deliver the rewards once?

Edited by Hated

• NCSOFT

It is per character so yes if you have all the characters on your account do 15 Spectral Shrine Daily Quests during the event period, you will get all the rewards for the number of characters you completed it on.

• Like 1

you only need to do easy or normal for the easy part of the quest- if you do hard as well it counts as 2 dailys, so do it for over 2 weeks on easy once  a day, your set. hell i been advertising carry runs through the week on and off, so yes, whales could do it, but the dps requirement is quite low on easy since you can duo it. normal is fine, lower hp than mao.

Edited by Ylkrad
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, lillvargen said:

I've tried normal mode after going 3 rounds easy mode duo, even thou I have high gear I could not manage to finish normal mode. I hate bm even in ToI and Trial Arena, but this one really makes me flame

this is why my FM refused to visit that place so far....