Forums

Can we have another Call to Arms event?

Fortunaea

I really love that event and hope we have another one. Does anyone know if there are plans to have another CtA event this year?

I also remember it made tons of people happy and made lots of players return and lifted many spirits. 

Edited by Fortunaea

18 hours ago, Grimoir said:

We will very likely have one after the new raid is released and summoner 3rd spec.  We just had one not to long ago so i expect next one to be there somewhere after maybe 2 months or so.

I really hope so and hope it's at least annual. It helped a lot!

On 2/26/2021 at 2:18 PM, Grimoir said:

We will very likely have one after the new raid is released and summoner 3rd spec.  We just had one not to long ago so i expect next one to be there somewhere after maybe 2 months or so.

Doubtful.  They usually come with new classes not new specs.  I wouldn't expect one until the new spear class is released which will be a while.  Third specs usually just get some type of free reward box in f10 to help transition.

It's also just a poor cop out for a proper catch-up system and updating story gear to match the game's damage explosion.  People shouldn't have to rely on a once every other year event to get somewhat reasonable gear.  It's a joke to come out of the story 5 raids behind and needing tens of thousands of mats to catch up.  Player base will just keep dwindling because new players realize they need to spend thousands of dollars or play 50+ hours a week for 1.5 years to catch up.

Edited by Uskdara

11 hours ago, Wolfengel said:

Actually sad, other games have 2-4x in a year catch-up events to give new players the opportunity to catch up.

Only B&S thinks you don't need it. They think you can CACHE, cache, cache ......

maybe it will come again with the Ufo-Cat?

next week preview:

Call to Arms Event

The Call to Arms Event returns! Collect Remnants from completing Daily Challenges, Weekly Challenges, Daily Quests, Login Rewards and Dynamic Quests to exchange in the Dragon Express for different Armory Keys to unlock the 12 stages of the Armory Chest. Each chest you unlock provides materials to upgrade your equipment. Unlock all Armory Chest stages to yield enough materials to upgrade your weapon to Thornbreaker – Stage 6. 

so I guess we can take this as a yes 😄

Sadly, the previous versions were alot better in my opinion.

The rewards are only slightly better this time, but the grind has been increased alot.

You need a total of 4400 Martial Remnants, I only can get +100 with some effort a day on my alt that needs the Call to Arms Gear

And you need 400 for 1 key, my friend grinds 200 a day, but he's putting in ALOT of time.

The previous call to arms events you were almost guaranteed to open 1 chest a day with average effort.

Ofcourse the last one was with Astro release and the nerfed dungeons made it a pleasant experience.

So now you kinda need carries for the Nocturnal Scale / Elder scale dungeons to do it efficiently.

Though, since the event is happening together with the release of the new raid and a new weekly dungeon (that you can do 4x a week)

I dont really got time to spend all my time grinding for Martial Remnants.

It's nice that you don't need to do specific content anymore, but all-in-all it requires more time and effort now.

So if they lowered the cost for 1 Key it would be perfect or even a cost that starts low at the earlier Keys and gradually becomes higher

makes more sense.

On 3/19/2021 at 4:31 PM, luzt said:

Sadly, the previous versions were alot better in my opinion.

The rewards are only slightly better this time, but the grind has been increased alot.

You need a total of 4400 Martial Remnants, I only can get +100 with some effort a day on my alt that needs the Call to Arms Gear

And you need 400 for 1 key, my friend grinds 200 a day, but he's putting in ALOT of time.

The previous call to arms events you were almost guaranteed to open 1 chest a day with average effort.

Ofcourse the last one was with Astro release and the nerfed dungeons made it a pleasant experience.

So now you kinda need carries for the Nocturnal Scale / Elder scale dungeons to do it efficiently.

Though, since the event is happening together with the release of the new raid and a new weekly dungeon (that you can do 4x a week)

I dont really got time to spend all my time grinding for Martial Remnants.

It's nice that you don't need to do specific content anymore, but all-in-all it requires more time and effort now.

So if they lowered the cost for 1 Key it would be perfect or even a cost that starts low at the earlier Keys and gradually becomes higher

makes more sense.

Yes true, takes quite a bit of effort. They could have made it so you can get the key and send it via another . That'd actually give extra play time, too. 

I am wonering though if they'll do the same this year? Release a new class during C2A?