Fortunes Favor Red Box items not actually random?

Desmodos

I labored under the misconception all the items on the Fortunes Favor boards were an RNG roll.  This suggests one could obtain any item on the board with a fortunate RNG roll.  Based on my experience and a few others, this does not seem to be the case.  The Red Box item appears to only be obtainable after all the RNG items have be obtained.  Essentially, you must clear the board before getting these items?

Screenshot_2021-02-25_065149.pngScreenshot_2021-02-25_065117.pngScreenshot_2021-02-25_065222.pngScreenshot_2021-02-25_065248.pngScreenshot_2021-02-25_065310.png

That is correct. It is ABSOLUTELY NOT random (as stated in the patchnotes: Rewards unlock randomly on the selected Fortune Board.)

to complete board 5 will set you back around 14000NCoins. With no chance to win the last pet before you bought (not won) the previous.

You are right. Not a single word were mentioned that certain items are locked until the end.

And you need pay real money to unlock all. It's not possible without paying.
Image someone buying some coins with thought "Yes, it's rng. very low chance to win like usual but still possible to get it".
Then he found out, he need buy much more coins because the items that should be included aren't included.

Saying you can get all but actually can't is not only a lie, it's fraud.
I'm not sure, but I think you can even hire a lawyer and sue ncsoft, if they don't fix the rng-system or the explanation on the homepage.

In other words
There are 2 rng-systems running.
The first with all items except the red marked ones. All must be unlocked first to unlock the 2nd system.
The second, all red marks. Unlock the items with rng as well. But it starts only after the 1st system is finished.

Well, in the end, what do you expect from a company that can't do anything without rng and charges 100$ for a costume?
Just quit the milking cow called "game" like most did already.

• NCSOFT

The item you obtain depending on the board you are using is completely random. The red box items are simply the more rare and high valued ones. Get a red box item on your first go is extremely rare but it's not locked behind unlocking all the other items first.

• Like 2

On 3/1/2021 at 9:26 PM, Hime said:

The item you obtain depending on the board you are using is completely random. The red box items are simply the more rare and high valued ones. Get a red box item on your first go is extremely rare but it's not locked behind unlocking all the other items first.

In fact it's not random. The items in "red" square - you can't get them, until you claim all other rewards. It was confirmed by RU BnS manager and few streamers. Considering constant miscommunication from NcWest I'm inclined to believe RU BnS team and deem this statement of yours as another miscommunication.

• NCSOFT
2 hours ago, WhySoSeriousBro said:

In fact it's not random. The items in "red" square - you can't get them, until you claim all other rewards. It was confirmed by RU BnS manager and few streamers. Considering constant miscommunication from NcWest I'm inclined to believe RU BnS team and deem this statement of yours as another miscommunication.

Perhaps on RU it is not random but I've followed up with our team and our QA team has confirmed it is random. As mentioned, the chance to get it on your first go or your first many go-s, is extremely rare.

6 hours ago, Der Lu said:

Can someone upload a picture of how he wins the good price without having activated all other fields. Or most of them.

I have cleared 3 Sites and always got the middle last!

Not going to happen, cause no matter what @Hime said, I can guarantee you that it's not random and can only be claimed after you claim all other rewards. Miscommunication is a constant theme on EU/NA BnS

Someday they'll probably will reveal that everything they said about random was bullshit.. and trigger a shitstorm like currently going on with maple story 😉

On the other hand there is a reason why noone knows what the "droprates" are...

Hope someday atleast in the EU they will make some laws like they did in Belgium.. or atleast force sudo gambling games to make the rates public.