Fifth Anniversary event was supposed to end?

Meekish

NCSOFT.

*Why are vials, pet packs, etc. still available in the 5th Anniversary tab?*

Not only me, but many people were under the impression that those weekly account limited items would no longer be purchaseable, the same way you guys always take them out as you have for past events when a new event comes out. I have used all these tokens up on a stupid raffle that I don't care about that I'm not going to win, and on mats I don't need, when I could have saved them for things I actually need in the game, like the Silversteel Ores, Vials, Pet Packs and Fusion Stones?

Don't try to appease me with a "well, we didn't say that we were taking them out" kind of cover up. Be consistent in how you're going to have those sorts of weekly limit mats then. And communicate that with people, if there's going to be a change for once, so they can make educated and informed decisions about how they want to use those event currencies.

This is just a game, I get it. But when I invest my time and energy into a game, and to grind for those event currencies, I want to know my options when I'm using them. If you say something is ending, then end it. By your own words:

Fifth Year Festival

• Fifth Year Festival Event has now ended.
  • Festival Coins have been removed from Login rewards, Primeweald, Daily and Weekly Quests.

Now I'm getting shafted. And what is the point in using a restoration token, for the sake of an event currency? And because of the extended week of the event, I don't even know if they can restore the ones I used.

I am so so so bothered by this. Like, really. I'm legitimately playing the game, grinding as I should, and then get taken out at the knees and have to deal with another stupid event that isn't even giving us vials. Meanwhile you guys nerf the drop rates of evo stones wherever we can get them, prices in f5 are hugely inflated, and you aren't doing anything to rectify that. The whales keep getting whale and everyone else is getting shanked. Then you decapitate the whales who actually play the game, not even the ones who cheat and buy and pilot their way to the tops of ladders. Thanks a lot, nice to see how you guys care about your player base.  If you're trying to get people to quit so you can shut down, then just shut down the servers.

11 minutes ago, Meekish said:

Don't try to appease me with a "well, we didn't say that we were taking them out" kind of cover up. Be consistent in how you're going to have those sorts of weekly limit mats then. And communicate that with people, if there's going to be a change for once, so they can make educated and informed decisions about how they want to use those event currencies.

But its not a coverup, its actual fact. When ever there is a event where they remove these items, it is always stated in the news post that after that date these will not be available in dragon express anymore. So if noting was mentioned, that means they would not be removed.