Simple question

Puril

• NCSOFT
4 hours ago, Puril said:

Is the Fortune's Favor brand new thingy gonna replace Trove cause i see the same pattern, same prices on coins/bundles etc.....just wanted a conformation from NCwest team. Thank You.

Treasure Trove has not retired. We've retired Hongsil's Treasure Draw for the the time being.

55 minutes ago, Guinte said:

I also want to know when the event ends, the Ebon Bloom says it the event ends march 16 but i want to know if the zone for farm the item will still there until that 

Ebon Realm is a permanent addition to the game and will still be there. The current iteration of Ebon Blooms are scheduled to expire on March 16. If that changes, we'll let you know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Treasure Trove has not retired. We've retired Hongsil's Treasure Draw for the the time being.

Ebon Realm is a permanent addition to the game and will still be there. The current iteration of Ebon Blooms are scheduled to expire on March 16. If that changes, we'll let you know.

Just letting you know the maintenance status you posted says "Starting on January 13th.."

5 hours ago, Hime said:

so the event will not end until that day and we can still farming and using the item until that day ?