Forums

lag?

Tsuyoi

Hi!
I have played BnS at the beginning when poharan was the hardest instance. After few months, a bit after silverfrost was released, server started to have high spiked of lag. Not only in the Arena but even in the world map too: bot PVE and PVP unfortunately became unplayable (at least for me and my friends)
So, now I am curious: is it possible to play it now? Have they fixed this problem?

1 hour ago, Tsuyoi said:

Have they fixed this problem?

There has never been the "one and only big" lag issue that had to be fixed. There were and are always combinations of issues that can affect some players and others not. I had been playing the game from the very beginning and had never the situation you describe. The only way to find out if there is still a lag problem to you is... install and try the game.

9 hours ago, Cohen said:

There has never been the "one and only big" lag issue that had to be fixed. There were and are always combinations of issues that can affect some players and others not. I had been playing the game from the very beginning and had never the situation you describe. The only way to find out if there is still a lag problem to you is... install and try the game.

No youre wrong..

A bunch of people have issues ever since Amazon cloud servers, im one of them..

Even if my ping is totally fine anywhere else, bns has ping spikes..

Also my basic ping is like 20ms higher on this server..

I known many people that quit the game for this reason..

There used to be lots of topics about this issue on the forum..

• Like 1