Update being moved back 1 week, so what does it mean for...

892228_1452550581

for... the rankings and leaderboards in f11? Will they be extended by 1 week or will it start a new season for just 1 more week? 

Also what about the current anniversary event, is it also extended by 1 week? What happens to the raffles... and the 7 day premium redemption coin?

Edited by 892228_1452550581

It also makes me wonder whats going to happen to the TOI ranking. Will it get pushed back as well or will it end in the middle of the event week? And since I'm predicting the next raid is coming out after the next patch/event, will raid get pushedd back an extra week?

• Like 1

Its already happened, so current event ends as planed next starts 1 week latter goes on 1 week longer, auto rankings gonna be generated as always 1 hour before maintenance, Vips and ranking at next maintenance, dash stays. there is nothing to ask about anymore but you can wait admin to write it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hated said:

Sounds like an excuse, either the service is available or not.... So if the game is running, they obviously have power and an internet connection. Everything thats needed for a deployment 😉

I had massive issues to get on EU server, because it failed to access the account data (which is based in US to my knowledge), so they might be right.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ElectricPotato said:

Will the Upcoming event costs(chocolate hearts) or the currency drops(chocolate hearts) be updated to reflect 1 less week of duration? Or will there be a week overlap of the chocolate hearts and next event so that chocolate hearts can run its full duration if currency is unchanged?

I don't think there'll be any overlapping going on... The issue is what will be going for the rest of the week following todays maint. The next event will most likely still be scheduled for 4 weeks unless the content after that event patch needs to be launched, if so, then the event will only last for 3 weeks. It's either (Feb. 24 - Mar. 24) or (Feb. 24 - Mar. 17). My gut says the next event will be 4 weeks long.

29 minutes ago, Hated said:

I dont think so, also afaik BnS is hosted on AWS https://status.aws.amazon.com/ and there doesn't seem to be a problem according to Amazon.

Central America is in a rough place right now, it's all over the news. Texas had a powerplant go out of operations roughly a day or so ago after the storm hit and the power grid was stressed, and roughly 14 states north of texas are experiencing weather also that's causing the energy companies to roll out rolling blackouts in order to prevent the strain on natural resources and power. As you know, their offices are currently in texas... and the servers were moved from texas to out in the east coast. The servers aren't going down due to the fact that the east coast is better off in terms of the weather compared to central. The issue is the power outages that would interrupt the content being patched to the servers from texas. All across kansas, they've closed all classes since monday. That's 3 days so far due to the rolling blackouts.

• Like 1

• NCSOFT
14 hours ago, 892228_1452550581 said:

for... the rankings and leaderboards in f11? Will they be extended by 1 week or will it start a new season for just 1 more week? 

Also what about the current anniversary event, is it also extended by 1 week? What happens to the raffles... and the 7 day premium redemption coin?

They will end according to their schedule. For the time being there is no season for one week.

The Anniversary Events are still on going. You can continue to earn Festival Coins and spend them in the Dragon Express. The Festival Coin may have expired so just don't antique them just yet.

The Zaiwai Raffle and the 7-Day Premium Membership will be delivered next week as players can continue to buy it.

10 hours ago, ElectricPotato said:

Will the Upcoming event costs(chocolate hearts) or the currency drops(chocolate hearts) be updated to reflect 1 less week of duration? Or will there be a week overlap of the chocolate hearts and next event so that chocolate hearts can run its full duration if currency is unchanged?

Great question. The Blade & Soulmate events will not overlap with the events that will start in March. It'll run shorter and we'll make the necessary adjustments to the events to support the 3 week run.

8 hours ago, Hated said:

Sounds like an excuse, either the service is available or not.... So if the game is running, they obviously have power and an internet connection. Everything thats needed for a deployment 😉

The game servers are not experiencing power outages, our server operations team in Texas are. The rolling black outs are preventing our them from doing their work to safely release the update as power is extremely unreliable at the moment.

8 hours ago, Belido said:

I had massive issues to get on EU server, because it failed to access the account data (which is based in US to my knowledge), so they might be right.

Our interoffice tools and resources have also been affected by their outages. 😕

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hime said:

TGreat question. The Blade & Soulmate events will not overlap with the events that will start in March. It'll run shorter and we'll make the necessary adjustments to the events to support the 3 week run.

too keep things easy and simple you could just increase the chocolate heart received from daily quest from one to two ☺️

btw. is there any news about the Daily Dash? It is not working anymore....

• NCSOFT
21 minutes ago, Belido said:

too keep things easy and simple you could just increase the chocolate heart received from daily quest from one to two ☺️

I cannot confirm or deny on what's being adjusted. :YeharaBig:

We're working on the issue with Daily Dash.

5 minutes ago, Hime said:

I cannot confirm or deny on what's being adjusted. //content.invisioncic.com/w306168/emoticons/30.png

I did not expect anything else. I was just giving a suggestion for an easy solution opportunity //content.invisioncic.com/w306168/emoticons/62.png

PS: And now I was even smart enough to find the BNS stuff at the bottom of the Emoji list! 

PPS: sadly it did not show correct within the posting  //content.invisioncic.com/w306168/emoticons/77.png

Edited by Belido

• NCSOFT
2 minutes ago, Belido said:

I did not expect anything else. I was just giving a suggestion for an easy solution opportunity //content.invisioncic.com/w306168/emoticons/62.png

PS: And now I was even smart enough to find the BNS stuff at the bottom of the Emoji list! 

PPS: sadly it did not show correct within the posting  //content.invisioncic.com/w306168/emoticons/77.png

I was just teasing, Belido, but yes, that would be the most straight forward thing to do given the shorter event period.

It's weird the BNS emotes are broken for you. It might be related to some settings...

1 minute ago, Hime said:

It's weird the BNS emotes are broken for you. It might be related to some settings...

dunno, maybe some forum right needed for this are missing for me as average user?  

or maybe the forum generates a broken link?

it seems like the https: is missing, let's try

https://content.invisioncic.com/w306168/emoticons/62.png

Insert image from URL Button here aint work because "The link could not be embedded because that URL is not allowed."

4 hours ago, Hime said:

They will end according to their schedule. For the time being there is no season for one week.

The Anniversary Events are still on going. You can continue to earn Festival Coins and spend them in the Dragon Express. The Festival Coin may have expired so just don't antique them just yet.

The Zaiwai Raffle and the 7-Day Premium Membership will be delivered next week as players can continue to buy it.

Great question. The Blade & Soulmate events will not overlap with the events that will start in March. It'll run shorter and we'll make the necessary adjustments to the events to support the 3 week run.

The game servers are not experiencing power outages, our server operations team in Texas are. The rolling black outs are preventing our them from doing their work to safely release the update as power is extremely unreliable at the moment.

Our interoffice tools and resources have also been affected by their outages. 😕

Hongsil's Secret Storehouse its my favourite event, it's so easy to get rewards on it. I have 13 chars... and i can enter to storehouse 1 at day each one + 1 key each day if you are premium, so thats 98 entries in total this week. That is  a lot of exp, mats and event tokens for me. We can get rewarded with keys.. it's just a suggestion that maybe can help.

Thanks for your help!

@Hime
The one missing week from event it is bad for materials because we lose and GOOD because is less 1 week of this hardcore cancer event .

Now my suggestion to make things easier and people be calm :

1- All the chocolate hearts need to be doubled from everywhere :  -Daily Challenge x2
                                                                                                                   - Daily quests from Dreamsong Theater    to House of Idols
                                                                                                                    -Login Daily from 2-4 to  4-8
                                                                                                                    Spectral Shine from 3 to 6

2- The items   :  Sacred Vials and Pet Pack  limit per week 2 -2  increase to 4-4
                           Gem Powders  from 3 to 6  per week
                           Unity Token from 5 to 10 per week

3-Hongsil's secret storehouse give us 1 more key to enter for both type of players  premium and non premium.

4-  Basically you need to double everything from everywhere for 1 week .

5- Not doing that people will be mad these that lose vials/pet packs also people  who can't buy the outfits since not enough Chocolate hearts which are total 264.

14 hours ago, Belido said:

15 hours ago, Belido said:

btw. is there any news about the Daily Dash? It is not working anymore....

Daily quest is just one of several earners..  I think the most simple solution would be to cut the chocolate heart costs of things in dragon express to 75% of the original (1/4 weeks missing, so everything could be discounted 25% from the original patchnotes).