auto farming in The Primeweald

hr1sto93

i want to complain about tristar pet gems, for the past 2 months ive been farming it and ive been getting only guilded triangular jade pet gem (4x) and ofcourse other octas and heptas but never another than JADE. i hope something get improved next patch. also my char was farming it past 2 days nonstop and ive got 8 boxes for gems and guess what none tristars

• 2 weeks later...

They (scamsoft) really should enable the traders funtion similiar to regular afk-gems. I would not mind spending another 400/600 token for a try on another gem,

...hence for the past weeks all I got was hepta or a few octa ones. always jade stones which is pissing me off. and starting this patch only hepta ones, still only jade though.

...hence this week the "new" ones. always the kunzite and oh boi only heptas

Funny enough there is not even an official loot table alltogether, but this is anything but random. Esp. since we help to fake ""active" number for their annual reports...

Overall, I am less than surprised first level support again on this matter points us to the forums where nothing gets monitored. As always.

11 hours ago, Dokkoudou said:

Funny enough there is not even an official loot table alltogether, but this is anything but random. Esp. since we help to fake ""active" number for their annual reports...

a true percentage value of the chances on the current cash event tables would be fun for sure I bet 😄

1 hour ago, Belido said:

a true percentage value of the chances on the current cash event tables would be fun for sure I bet 😄

Hah, they'll just say "working as intended and please post on your forums" if you ask them for percentages.