#FreeDarksma

IToukaI

So why is someone getting banned for doing PVE content that no one cares about, while there are dozens of dumb and shameless players cheating in 1v1 3v3 6v6 whatever u can name that has pvp in it everyday. 75% of the community uses some 3rd party app that edits some type of file. maybe even more than 75% but that's my guess.

How is that possible? I'm trying really hard to not curse but this company really gets the worst out of me. This is literally on of the worst companies that i've ever seen manage a game. again HOW can you ban someone for doing PVE content that nobody is hurt by and let the actual problems exist in this wack ass game for so long without any mention. 

People using auto casts for escape skills, insta airs and whatever u can think of that u can auto cast. And you guys ban this man that did so much for the community. I guess his wallet wasn't big enough to make you guys unban him like literally everyone that you guys perma banned and unbanned cuz they spent thousands on this trashly managed game.

#FreeDarksma 

Please stop, its enough that reddit has these popping up every 5 minutes.

I am 100% sure he did not get banned without a reason or evidence, that being said he most definitely was doing things that broke the rules too.

He even admitted to some of them himself.

The fact that others did not get banned yet has 0 to do with his punishment. I for one am very glad NC actually started taking action, and hope it will not end there and continue.

59 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

The fact that others did not get banned yet has 0 to do with his punishment. I for one am very glad NC actually started taking action, and hope it will not end there and continue.

You are not really well informed are you ? Everyone that got perma banned for cheating has been unbanned unless they where no whales.

They are known cheaters all they get is a remove from pvp ladder for 1 single season but they are still able to play pvp with all their cheats on.

13 hours ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

So why is someone getting banned for doing PVE content that no one cares about

See I agree with most of your post except this part. Just because you don't care about pve doesn't mean nobody does. On top of that big cheats in pve (like the 1 shot abuse some weeks ago) ruin NC's profits so they actually care more about it than pvp.

This is not about Darksma because I don't think what he did deserves perma as first offense, he should have got 3 days like most. But I'm really tired of this excuse mentality "cheating is fine if it's PvE only"

Nagisa we love  you and respect you a lot , but i disagree with u here , Darksma used every single xml  and bug abused the game inside out , and most likely used them in 1v1 and 6v6 as well for hmcoin   , he abused pve ladder as well using xml hacks  and got ranked 1v1 everywhere , if u think he doesn't deserve the permanent ban that's shame. 

he did a lot of wrong to the game , if he loved the game this much  he wouldn't  have abused it the way he did. 

the ban is on him and he deserve it .

• Hime locked this topic