32 bit client does not run

Jhindiana Jones

Hello, I recently encountered a problem. I have a 64bit windows and somehow the client won't run in 32 bit mode. I want to use the 32 bit mode to optimize the game.

Every time I select the 32 bit version and run it the client starts and then closes for no reason. There is no error given, I don't know what causes this problem, I've tried to reinstall the game, scan the files but nothing... it just won't run. I'd like to know what causes this problem and how can I solve it.

9 hours ago, Jhindiana Jones said:

Every time I select the 32 bit version and run it the client starts and then closes for no reason.

The reason for that is simple. 32bit can only use 4GB of ram at max which is in the real world even less cause cause of how data works on PC.

If the game exceeds the need of that it will simply crash the game. This is a known issue since 64bit got released which is now 4 years old.

We can savely assume its not gonna be fixed so community created several ways to optimize the game which by some might be considered cheating thou.

I believe i am not allowed to give you a how to here on Forum but if you ask anyone with more than 2.2K AP ingame they will be able to tell you or just ask #8747EinFeuchterTraum on Discord.