we want nerf for BD

Bear Strangler

why a selected class bd for op+op?

By the time BD's 3rd generation skills arrived, the game became really unstable, unattractive, and colorless.As for the 3rd generation skills of the other classes (asas, des, fm, bm, kfm), while there is not much dps difference from each other, the bd 3rd feature makes a difference in both explosion and permanent damage. There is a very clear dps difference.This is really both annoying and very upsetting for anyone using another class.i wonder why ?Breaking the balance in a game in this way, keeping one class superior to another makes players unhappy.Hopefully by examining this huge damage difference you'll bring the classes to an even level.I expect the support of friends who agree with me.

Thanks

• Like 1

I dont see a problem here. If its solely about the PVE DMG than who cares its not a player vs player thing. You dont have any disadvantages if your team has more dmg but if it where about a "third spec does to much dmg so other specs are no longer viable" i could understand it cause not everyone wants to play the same spec but again here most of the playerbase dosent care about that either.

If it would be about PVP third spec is far inferior to Wind spec on BD so i dont see a problem there either.

If something needs to be nerfed its assasin third and FM third but the balance of this game is crap since March 2019 anyway so i wouldnt get my hopes up.

3 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

If its solely about the PVE DMG than who cares its not a player vs player thing.

This logic is so stupid and I'm tired of it. Majority of players don't even give a crap about pvp, and just because you do doesn't mean that's the only place balance should matter. Some whales spend thousands of dollars to get 5-10% damage increase, while another gets free 50% just by being proper class. Very fair and motivating to spend more.

• Like 1

Your concept of balance in this game is warped.

BD 3rd spec itself isn't OP. It just happens to be strong AND greatly benefit from the Global Cooldown hack running rampant in the past weeks.

The same idea works for other classes. Take away summoner awakened XML+GCD and they drop from S tier to bad. Take away soulfighter dragonfury XML and they go from great to mediocre. Same for infinite titan surge KFMs. List goes on.

How can the balance team (if there is any) achieve any goals within this structure if the intended mechanics are being circuimvented?

ps. the idea that PvE balance is irrelevant is preposterous on so many levels I can't even

• Like 1

You're saying that 3rd spec BD is way more OP compared to their other specs versus the other classes who have 3rd spec classes? I think Blade Master would have a word about that... being one of the most overpowered classes in 3rd spec... not to mention FM.

In fact, MOST 3rd spec classes have been stronger than their counterparts... primarily because they want you to play them.

BD doesn't need a 3rd spec nerf, but rather a buff to their other specs... though, more accurately, there just needs to be some serious re-balancing for most classes in general.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SilverFoxR said:

not to mention FM.

dunno much about 3rd FM spec as I am sworn to fire, but let's see, their power will be lowered as they fixing some... issues... that made some ability overpowered.

In fact, MOST 3rd spec classes have been stronger than their counterparts... primarily because they want you to play them.

yep esp if they can sell some F10 stuff while you toggle 😄

Edited by Belido

Yes you are so right Bear strangler.BD has a very superior damage against other classes.The guys here have probably written some really ridiculous comments as they are bd players.For other players it's an inconvenience.I hope the bns team will fix this situation soon.

if we make a 3rd generation skill comparison (pve damage)

BD     =  +++++++++

FM     =  +++++++

BM    =  +++++++

ASA   =  +++++++

DES   =  ++++++

KFM  =  +++++

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SilverFoxR said:

You're saying that 3rd spec BD is way more OP compared to their other specs versus the other classes who have 3rd spec classes? I think Blade Master would have a word about that... being one of the most overpowered classes in 3rd spec... not to mention FM.

BD doesn't need a 3rd spec nerf, but rather a buff to their other specs... though, more accurately, there just needs to be some serious re-balancing for most classes in general.

Have you not played for a year?  In what world is 3rd spec BM too strong.  Ever since the rebalance lightning is just as strong if not stronger(although harder to play).

Bd, Astro, FM, and archer are all stronger than BM.  It's much lower in the tier list now.

8 hours ago, Shiro said:

This logic is so stupid and I'm tired of it. Majority of players don't even give a crap about pvp,

You got me wrong there i mostly play PVE aswell and at this point i dont give a crap about PVP anymore either but this is a forum and we are here to state our oppinions and mine is simply: Why should i care if another class does more dmg than mine we are in a team afterall so i can just benefit from it.

In PVP however its different since it makes the other class more likely to win if mine can only output like 200k dmg while the other class can do 500k.

If you are a high paying whale you might get angry about it i can understand that but ive never heared from someone complain about that to such an extent that they really want to nerf the class completly. Some of the people i am talking to are whales aswell so i guess its just a small percentage of players having an issue with that.

I might be biased cause i am usually top DPS in my groups as a Soul fighter which is already a really good DPS class.

2 hours ago, Belido said:

dunno much about 3rd FM spec as I am sworn to fire, but let's see, their power will be lowered as they fixing some... issues... that made some ability overpowered

😄

The Volt salvo Hack is getting a fix in KR so we will get this Fix in around 6 months maybe and FM will lose dmg.

7 hours ago, GenericNick said:

Take away soulfighter dragonfury XML and they go from great to mediocre.

I doubt that cause its not like a 100% increase. It is an increase yeah but if i compare Soul fighter to others its still a super good dps class. Burst sucks thou cause Soul fighter burst is maybe 2 million more than its sustain.

100% ? For crying out loud 10-15% increase from an xml ( and this is the lower end of the spectrum some of them give ) is already HUGE.

100%. What a joker.

Good arguments bro, flawless logic. If not 100% then not op.

Edited by GenericNick

2 hours ago, Rmccn08 said:

Get your priorities straight people. 

Sure! I rather don't care if my other spec would make some more dmg. I'd would prefer a stable client (also for FPS/Ping) that can't be "modified" as easy as it is now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping your own thread two weeks later is not really doing any more than the initial post did. Complaining about class balance did not do any good when 3rd BM was released, or Archer, or FM 3rd all of which were grossly stronger than every other class when they came out. These companies do this to try to get people to re-role to the current flavor-of-the-month. Complete class balance almost never happens so just wait it out. Third spec Summoner already looks like it will be even stronger than 3rd BD after it hits the west.

Besides that, BD was nothing but a mech monkey for the most part for a long time because BM just did everything it did but easier and better (this ignoring the fact BD could not even use it's core skills on third boss IA). Let BD players have their moment to shine for once. Some other class/spec is going to outshine them before long anyways.