Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

Hey, 

I've got a few questions about the game. 
I used to play when the game just came out, and back then i played alot. Due to a study i did where I had really bad internet I stopped playing for a year. In that year alot ingame changed. Which was hard to keep up with.

I've played a few times after that like when the warlock and archer came out, but due to real life stuff and other games I played, I also quickly left the game. (And that some items were really hard to get)

Now i do still love the game and i think its really cool, but I don't know if its worth coming back to play?
Like all the new rings etc, are the hard to get? or can i catch up more easly now? I dont want to delete my chars either and restart completely because then i will lose all the items i bought ofcourse, but i also feel starting somewhere midway might be confusing?

If someone can help me and give a old player some tips on how to start playing again, please let me know :)

- Cham

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Chamantra said:

Now i do still love the game and i think its really cool, but I don't know if its worth coming back to play?

To answer your question it is worth it if you are solely looking for PVE Content but you will be heavily bottlenecked by the ammount of Gold you can earn without PVP cause the fastest way is to play booth.

12 hours ago, Chamantra said:

Like all the new rings etc, are the hard to get?

Hard no its basically 100 runs and you are done. We are currently getting 4th gen accesories and you can get 3rd with ease.

12 hours ago, Chamantra said:

or can i catch up more easly now?

Not really its still super expensive but its super easy nowdays to get decent gear.

12 hours ago, Chamantra said:

I dont want to delete my chars either and restart completely because then i will lose all the items i bought ofcourse, but i also feel starting somewhere midway might be confusing?

You can just continure your chars i dont see a problem here but most if not all of your stuff will be trash by now.

 

In short:

If you are looking for a PVE only game this is the correct game for you but if you want more like raids or pvp its gonna be hard.

1. To get to a non pleb raid you will need so much gear that by then you will probably no longer play the game anyway.

2. PVP Balance is at low since 2 years.

3. Cheaters are rarely banned and if they are banned its usually only for 3 days and they are allowed to play on as many accounts as they want.

4. Playerbase is so low in PVP for 6v6 you know everyone by name and in 1v1 just like 3v3 you will not find any games if you dont wait atleast 10 minutes for a que and even then its most likely a win trader who simply quits the game cause he dosent want to play pvp just get rank points.

5. Performance of this game is unplayable unless you use community created patches or mods. (Personally i cant call 10 FPS with an I7 9700k and RTX 3060ti playable. )

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the reply!

 

On 1/27/2021 at 10:01 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

To answer your question it is worth it if you are solely looking for PVE Content but you will be heavily bottlenecked by the ammount of Gold you can earn without PVP cause the fastest way is to play booth.

With PVP for gold gain you mean the arena dailys then i suppose or? 
Because, i don't mind trying but i do know im not the best with it... 😅

 

On 1/27/2021 at 10:01 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Hard no its basically 100 runs and you are done. We are currently getting 4th gen accesories and you can get 3rd with ease.

 You mean ? 100 specific dungeon runs? or and i see that sounds do-able 

 

On 1/27/2021 at 10:01 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

You can just continure your chars i dont see a problem here but most if not all of your stuff will be trash by now.

yea... probably i saw you also get some catch-ups with the main quest now, so i will do those first, and then see how far i can get. 
 

 

On 1/27/2021 at 10:01 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

If you are looking for a PVE only game this is the correct game for you but if you want more like raids or pvp its gonna be hard.

1. To get to a non pleb raid you will need so much gear that by then you will probably no longer play the game anyway.

2. PVP Balance is at low since 2 years.

3. Cheaters are rarely banned and if they are banned its usually only for 3 days and they are allowed to play on as many accounts as they want.

4. Playerbase is so low in PVP for 6v6 you know everyone by name and in 1v1 just like 3v3 you will not find any games if you dont wait atleast 10 minutes for a que and even then its most likely a win trader who simply quits the game cause he dosent want to play pvp just get rank points.

5. Performance of this game is unplayable unless you use community created patches or mods. (Personally i cant call 10 FPS with an I7 9700k and RTX 3060ti playable. )

Im more PVE anyway, but thats sad pvp died so hard, tho because you said i needed to do pvp aswell for a better gold gain? or maybe you ment the faction pvp dailys? (or whatever its called)

and it does sound like some stuff is quiet a mess tbh... But for just some distraction doing the main quest / side quest and some dungeon runs its still do-able or? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2021 at 12:20 PM, Chamantra said:

With PVP for gold gain you mean the arena dailys then i suppose or? 
Because, i don't mind trying but i do know im not the best with it... 😅

I am talking about the state of PVP. As a new player you will not have any fun cause there are only a handful of players left in this gamemode using their 20k alt charackters. I guess your winrate will be like 20% if you are lucky with que. Top players already play in silver cause there are simply no players in gold ranking.

 

Sadly PVP is also the fastest way to earn gold in theory atleast i mean if you get players to play against and can win.

On 1/29/2021 at 12:20 PM, Chamantra said:

You mean ? 100 specific dungeon runs? or and i see that sounds do-able 

Yeah its litterly "dungeon drops necklace" so you run this specific dungeon 100 times but you have to do the same for every dungeon if you want the gear from it.

On 1/29/2021 at 12:20 PM, Chamantra said:

yea... probably i saw you also get some catch-ups with the main quest now, so i will do those first, and then see how far i can get. 
 

Main quest gives you okish gear nowdays just dont use any psyches on that stuff.

On 1/29/2021 at 12:20 PM, Chamantra said:

Im more PVE anyway, but thats sad pvp died so hard, tho because you said i needed to do pvp aswell for a better gold gain? or maybe you ment the faction pvp dailys? (or whatever its called)

I am talking about 1v1 pvp and 6v6 pvp. 3v3 is unplayable so we dont talk about that.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...