Forums

TFW my friend who has been playing since 2016 gets permabanned because of one sentence.

bunnycloud

My friend got her account perma banned because a hacker wrote " WTS VoltSalvo xml"....

are u shitting me ncwest? you can literally see IP adresses and where this originated from and obviously it wasnt from her ip.

people literally break the game with speedhack, xml's like the new IA xml to clear it while flying and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ whales just ruining the game with this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, yet they get what, max 3 temp ban? and she gets perma banned for a thing she didnt write? disgusting. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ insane how shitty ncswest is.

imagine getting hacked, talking to support about it and they reply with that they'll perma ban the account. a m a z i n g

Screenshot_2021-01-22-21-20-23-296_com.g

• NCSOFT

Hello,

Unfortunately, we have no way here on the forums to verify relevant information regarding cases like this. We will therefore be closing this.

Should you feel this is unwarranted, or simply wish to offer feedback on the moderation of these forums, please email B&Scommunity@ncsoft.com.