Zaiwei Raffle Prizes

Positions

I was re-reading the Zaiwei Raffle section of the patch notes and started to wonder if it'd be possible to win the same prize on two different characters? Like if I buy Zaiwei Raffle Gem 4 on two different characters, is it possible that both characters could win a sqaure gem? @Hime

"Winners will be randomly selected from the players who have the Zaiwei Raffle Gem 1~5 in their inventory / vault, based on the ticket number.  

Players with more Zaiwei Raffle Gems will have a higher chance to win."

My best guess is that it'll be like the gifting event we just had. Rewards were given on total number of presents sent account wide, not limited to just one character. The rewards were sent to the mailbox under the received items tab and you could pick who got what. Then again, logic doesn't always prevail here (Halloween event token fiasco), so if you're really worried, only enter on those you want to win. Hopefully some from NC can verify. Good luck!

• Like 1

On 1/26/2021 at 7:29 AM, ChefBoiRD said:

My best guess is that it'll be like the gifting event we just had. Rewards were given on total number of presents sent account wide, not limited to just one character. The rewards were sent to the mailbox under the received items tab and you could pick who got what. Then again, logic doesn't always prevail here (Halloween event token fiasco), so if you're really worried, only enter on those you want to win. Hopefully some from NC can verify. Good luck!

I don't think so, as on their event page they write:

Raffle winners for each prize will be selected by February 24. Rewards will be delivered to the winning character, so make sure you’re purchasing Raffle Gems for the character you wish to win the rewards.