Worthy Awakened Accessories

ScarletRaven

As a player who spent enough on event boxes to get a Worthy Awakened Accessory, I am very disappointed at the way you guys let us upgrade them. First, to even upgrade it, you need to spend even more money on event boxes just to get the required material. Second, the events to buy the boxes are too far apart. I could have just upgraded the one I had in the time it took me to even be able to upgrade the 'Worthy' one; plus, the mats to upgrade normal ones don't cost me any real life money. I can just farm them mostly. Can you guys please find another, easier way to upgrade them? I don't mind spending money on the game, but I don't want to be trapped into it. 

• Like 2

On 1/20/2021 at 2:43 PM, unf said:

or just buy rng boxes with hm coin, no real money required

The Worthy accessories require at least 60 of the boxes. IDK about you, but it's not easy to get that many HM coin for me, at least not in time for the events.  Even if I did, I would still need to have at least enough to buy 30 for the upgrade.  HM coin don't come that frequently in my experience.  Even if they did, I would still be trapped into spending them on something I may not want to spend them on.  My point is that there should be a better more frequent way to upgrade. Normal accessories can be upgraded as soon as you have the materials to do so; why not the cash shop items?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2021 at 6:29 AM, ScarletRaven said:

The Worthy accessories require at least 60 of the boxes. IDK about you, but it's not easy to get that many HM coin for me, at least not in time for the events.  Even if I did, I would still need to have at least enough to buy 30 for the upgrade.  HM coin don't come that frequently in my experience.  Even if they did, I would still be trapped into spending them on something I may not want to spend them on.  My point is that there should be a better more frequent way to upgrade. Normal accessories can be upgraded as soon as you have the materials to do so; why not the cash shop items?

you sell gold on f9 for hm coin

rng boxes come something like every 4-6 months, theres ample time farm gold, get hm coin through ladders even playing casually