when will the ban wave finally come?

SuFFi

In all honesty, I can't understand why you don't finally get rid of these dirty cheaters and abusers. First they bot in Mushin to get high unity level,duplicate items using the buyback function and lie to the support, get full daily reward with doing 1 daily, then they bot in Moon Refuge 24/7 , then they gain advantages in Pvp and PVE Ranking with BIN and XML Edit and what do you do? You fix one abuse while these children find 3 new ones. Everything that is not queried by the server are used by these people.You should finally get a zero tolerance policy and make the game fair and playable again. Ban these guys permanently and dont care about childrens crying. There are now 4-5 players who killed Mao within 1 second and you sit there and do not care or take responsibility. That is an absolute indictment.

Edited by SuFFi
  • Like 2

Sadly its never gonna happen..

They did the same to aion..

Already gave up on sending tickets about cheaters..

They dont even do anything when its recorded on video..

Some been reported months or even a year ago and are still playing..

Better just try enjoy the game with some friends and ignore everything, or find another game to play..

One thing i know for sure though, ill never start playing a new ncsoft game.. cause its always the same story..

• Like 1

You forgot to mention players that through XML editing use other Bosses skills to solo Iron Ark and other dungeons by just one shotting all the bosses. Similar to what was done with the ET demon skill a few months back.

Edited by Grimoir

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

You forgot to mention players that through XML editing use other Bosses skills to solo Iron Ark and other dungeons by just one shotting all the bosses. Similar to what was done with the ET demon skill a few months back.

Wow first time you're not on ncsoft's side..
It's a miracle.

But yeah, that as well..
And i know for a fact that ncsoft can see who was bound to a specific raid and how long it took people to finish..
Yet they still aren't banned.

Edited by sFMos

It's 3 days if it's first offense as a warning I guess.

But yeah the people who soloed IA got banned, even someone who leeched from another soloing it with abuse, got 3 day ban.

They are actually finally banning again I'm surprised.

is sad thats casher got  benefits  from NC  soft !  cash 4 win and pay too win against all Rules ! no repsonse from GM or >Support only anser

We understand that their behavior can be frustrating and we appreciate.......   Zitat support !

why  they got only 3 days bann ! they laugh over 3 days next do same again !

Yeah, very disappointing banwave..

Can name like 50 more cheaters who aren't banned..

1v1 arena cheaters still not a single ban..

Top den of the ancients list, even though they might not have cheated for that score... are still known cheaters who used many types of XML cheats..

Step your game up ncsoft... this is worthless.

Edited by sFMos

1 hour ago, sFMos said:

Yeah, very disappointing banwave..

Can name like 50 more cheaters who aren't banned..

Dont get me wrong i hate NCwest (west not KR) but i have to write what would result in banning all cheaters.

Have you ever tryed to run dungeons ? Have you ever tryed to play PVP ? If you are an active PVP Player you probably know every single player by name cause the playerbase is so low and dungeons are often hard to get 6 players for nowdays.

Its forbidden and banable to use any third party software or edits in this game making like 98% of players cheaters and if they ban all thoose it would be more logical to simply turn off the game completly. There is no anti cheat or whatever that could tell them "oh this player edits that and it results in that" it would ban to many players.

There are only 3 options for them: 1. Ban them manually with 100% evidence which is hard cause alot of stuff can only be seen if you are an experienced player and we know NC Employees do not play the game and have no idea about it so this one would be hard.

2. announce every third party thing even the smallest thing will get a ban and give the players ingame options for the simple stuff like macro etc. if they still use third party stuff give them automaticly a 3 day ban if they keep using it perma.

3. Ignore the cheaters and let the game run till it gives no more profit.

You cant just ban "cheaters" cause litterly everyone is a cheater here. There is no ingame function to open boxes instant for example but guess what like 98% of players do. It dosent hurt anyone but it is a third party thing and it is a cheat.

21 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Dont get me wrong i hate NCwest (west not KR) but i have to write what would result in banning all cheaters.

Have you ever tryed to run dungeons ? Have you ever tryed to play PVP ? If you are an active PVP Player you probably know every single player by name cause the playerbase is so low and dungeons are often hard to get 6 players for nowdays.

Its forbidden and banable to use any third party software or edits in this game making like 98% of players cheaters and if they ban all thoose it would be more logical to simply turn off the game completly. There is no anti cheat or whatever that could tell them "oh this player edits that and it results in that" it would ban to many players.

There are only 3 options for them: 1. Ban them manually with 100% evidence which is hard cause alot of stuff can only be seen if you are an experienced player and we know NC Employees do not play the game and have no idea about it so this one would be hard.

2. announce every third party thing even the smallest thing will get a ban and give the players ingame options for the simple stuff like macro etc. if they still use third party stuff give them automaticly a 3 day ban if they keep using it perma.

You cant just ban "cheaters" cause litterly everyone is a cheater here. There is no ingame function to open boxes instant for example but guess what like 98% of players do. It dosent hurt anyone but it is a third party thing and it is a cheat.

I'm mainly talking about XML(both 1hit and changing your skillbar in diff ways), wintrade, multiclient..

All things that should be easy to track down..

And many of them been reported with video, screenshots, them admitting to it personally etc...

There was a whole group of pvpers that reported some of these people.. most of the people that send in a report quit by now cause they so tired of ncsoft not doing anything about it..

There were screenshots of f11, where you can see they queing into their own chars and or clan members at 1am..
There were people that recorded  it as spectator..
They admitted to it in arena lobby..
They even invited me to come cheat with them... also openly in arena lobby..

And they even streamed it..
If this all isn't enough, then what is?

Or the leader of p2w clan, who is on video with a fully edited skillbar, and who everyone knows been cheating every way possible... 

But he just paid too much money, so ncsoft won't ban him..

I can send the video to you if you add sFMos#7232.. then you'll understand how terrible ncsoft is 😉

And if they dont wanna ban people, then they should just tell me do the same..

Why would i work hard to get gear that others can get with pressing 1 button..

Why would i spend hundreds of euros on trove, if others just get a few hundred euro free coins with wintrade?

It's just dumb.. they just making people quit with not doing anything.

Edited by sFMos

On 1/17/2021 at 9:25 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

there is a different if you use a macro or if you decompile bin files and check what´s not requested by the server - and i dont think so that 98 % of player use third party programms

many of these player deal with it relatively openly, make videos or were caught doing it in dungeons or at the BG, so if you want, you can take action against it really easily.

that would be perfectly reasonable

then you can switch off the server directly

That´s not true, not everybody cheats, if it were so, then they should give it a go and give everyone who does it a 3 day ban. In any case, doing nothing doesn't make it any better and sends the wrong signal. Something has to happen so that you get a fair game back. It definitely cannot go on like this.

13 hours ago, sFMos said:

I'm mainly talking about XML(both 1hit and changing your skillbar in diff ways), wintrade, multiclient..

All things that should be easy to track down..

Sure there are things that are easy to track down but you let it sound like they should not punish other stuff. Even if its just insta open boxes its edititng the game which is prophibited by the TOS and can result in a ban in theory atleast. Personally i want them to act as they have written it down in TOS.

The biggest cheaters are looking into the gamefiles each day to find new stuff and this stuff needs to long to be noticed if they dont ban for any kind of game editing stuff.

Since i think this game is probably unplayable without thoose changes i can totally understand your concerns thou.

Or the leader of p2w clan, who is on video with a fully edited skillbar, and who everyone knows been cheating every way possible... 

But he just paid too much money, so ncsoft won't ban him..

Well you do know how capitalismn works ? You cannot just ban like 80% of your income. Its sad but they cant do much about it. On the other hand if they do something to simply block the cheats so they dont work anymore that would solve this problem too but as the past showed even when they tried and even before we get the patch community already has a workaround for the anti cheat stuff.

I can send the video to you if you add sFMos#7232.. then you'll understand how terrible ncsoft is 😉

I am here since release i know how terrible they are. Ive sent them alot of vid and picture proof in the past too but nothing happens really so i stoped.

And if they dont wanna ban people, then they should just tell me do the same..

Thats a bad way of thinking usually found in like 13 year olds. If my enemy cheats i have to cheat to even tho my enemy is long gone. I was thinking the same way when i was like 13 years but it was call of duty. I wanted to cheat to beat the cheaters but it didnt stay by that. Nowdays i dont use anything that could give me an advantage in a pvp related thing.

6 hours ago, Rmccn08 said:

wow that is crazzzyyyy. i didnt even know people were doing things like this...i mean, how do they even find these exploits??....like how does this information spread????....like on discord??....reddit?? or???....

Its simple they look into the new stuff patches give you and see if they can change the text so it can be used to their advantage.

I heared the one shot thing was possible cause NC patched the skills from new boss (not ingame yet) into the data and forgot to make them server side like every skill is. This way they where able to edit it that it replaces one of ur own skills instaed.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

25 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Sure there are things that are easy to track down but you let it sound like they should not punish other stuff. Even if its just insta open boxes its edititng the game which is prophibited by the TOS and can result in a ban in theory atleast. Personally i want them to act as they have written it down in TOS.

The biggest cheaters are looking into the gamefiles each day to find new stuff and this stuff needs to long to be noticed if they dont ban for any kind of game editing stuff.

Since i think this game is probably unplayable without thoose changes i can totally understand your concerns thou.

Well you do know how capitalismn works ? You cannot just ban like 80% of your income. Its sad but they cant do much about it. On the other hand if they do something to simply block the cheats so they dont work anymore that would solve this problem too but as the past showed even when they tried and even before we get the patch community already has a workaround for the anti cheat stuff.

I am here since release i know how terrible they are. Ive sent them alot of vid and picture proof in the past too but nothing happens really so i stoped.

Thats a bad way of thinking usually found in like 13 year olds. If my enemy cheats i have to cheat to even tho my enemy is long gone. I was thinking the same way when i was like 13 years but it was call of duty. I wanted to cheat to beat the cheaters but it didnt stay by that. Nowdays i dont use anything that could give me an advantage in a pvp related thing.

Its simple they look into the new stuff patches give you and see if they can change the text so it can be used to their advantage.

I heared the one shot thing was possible cause NC patched the skills from new boss (not ingame yet) into the data and forgot to make them server side like every skill is. This way they where able to edit it that it replaces one of ur own skills instaed.

Well the difference with call of duty is, here you get rewarded with gear and in pvp with hmcoins..
So they basically rewarding the cheaters..
I don't care about losing to a cheater, then i just think they sad.. but when a company rewards people for it, it's a diff story..
Especially if you spend money on trove or other events/f10, or buy premium..
It's not like these cheaters are the only people that spent a lot on this game, i don't know how much i spent since beta... it's not a small amount either.

And cheaters often just make a lot of people quit the game, which ends in less income.. so doubt that's a wise strategy..

1 hour ago, sFMos said:

Well the difference with call of duty is, here you get rewarded with gear and in pvp with hmcoins..
So they basically rewarding the cheaters..

Yeah but we dont need a ban for them simply remove them from the leaderboards if they are cheating. I am simply not liking the idea of banning players if its already hard to get a 6 man group for dungeons.

For Arena we need Class based leaderboards (1 class per account) and a ban for everyone connecting from a country which is supposed to be region locked cause they have their own server. If you play or played Arena alot then you know what i mean.

For BG i think a limit to 1 class per team would do the trick already. There is not a single cheat ive seen so far that makes it impossible for me to beat my enemy. The Balance issue is a far bigger problem i think cause what are you supposed to do against a class that has a like 90% dmg reduction + cc immunity every 36 seconds or even less while having 2 tab escapes and defense abilitys equal to a mobile warden and dmg nearly like a gunner.

1 hour ago, sFMos said:

I don't care about losing to a cheater, then i just think they sad

Actully they are big brain cause they know there is no punishment and they use everything they can. Its sad NCsoft ignores it.

1 hour ago, sFMos said:

It's not like these cheaters are the only people that spent a lot on this game, i don't know how much i spent since beta... it's not a small amount either.

Trust me its a small ammount if you cant consider urselfe a big whale. People like the FM probably pay like atleast 10k each trove or even more.

1 hour ago, sFMos said:

And cheaters often just make a lot of people quit the game, which ends in less income.. so doubt that's a wise strategy..

Not exactly. We have seen a reduction in income over the years yeah but looking at the playerbase we have also seen that people pay alot more per person now due to the increase of "pay to win mechanics" (only 6v6 is pay to win). Judging by the playerbase their income should be like 10% of year 1 but its not.

They compensate the lost players by making more cash stuff.

quick question, had Koldrak Lair also been done with this exploit stuff? Some seemed to be able to kill it while rest of the ppl were stuck in the "button-smash-mech"...well, until a few days ago. And now this stopped, so others (like me) have a chance to get the kill bonus.

Edited by Belido

On 1/20/2021 at 8:30 PM, Sayahell said:

ofc Belido  if they can 1 oneshoot bosses they can push dps on Koldrak !  Xml is hack for GCD and other skills !  depens on gear like 3-5 mio dps

and right now it seems those folks are back again, Koldrak seems to die a odd death again!

I once got banned for using a mod to change one of my character outfits. But now that I recently saw forum thread topics of actual cheaters, and unjust people that have their accounts banned, on the wrong end, it makes me wonder, why are you doing this moderators? I understand it is the rules, and there are those that will pay to break them, they get scot off free because they're giving money, and likely another variable, reason. But NCSOFT, is it actually logical, for what it's worth to have these people, obedient as they have been to continuously be on the receiving end of apathetic closed doors? I mean I love this game, even though there are surely other IP's that can be created suitably for profit, why this one? It's quite difficult to see what state it is becoming of... I mean, with quality comes money which is usually the M.O from the game industry's motto of the 2008-2014 classic years, but ah...

I guess these forums are like echo-chambers, you have people who are paid to defend, or just beautifully enjoying what this game is *cough*. Then we have others who just want to actually solve the problem, yet eventually get caught in the process of being jaded or what not, etc...

Since they banned some players recently cause they used Godsword (skill that insta kills everything it touches) i thought why not try and report a cheater after such a long time.

So i recorded 2 PVP matches where the enemy KFM is using Titan surge cheat which makes it possible to be in titan surge stance 24/7 even from the beginning of the match you dont have to fill stacks or anything to get into this stance.

Its a stupid cheat cause all i have to do to counter it is stun them from range since their godmode only applies when i am in melee range but its still a cheat and ive seen alot of players try to attack him in melee cause they dont know better which gives some KFMs gold rank easy.

The vid is 35 sec long and ive sent them another cheater too which is also just some seconds long.

If support would do their job they would look into the vid and see the name of the cheater and what kind of cheat he uses after that a perma ban would be unavoidable !

But they say "thank you for your report but we have to investigate. This might take a while" and i am like "wtf is there to investigate" ?

@Hime why do you guys have people like that in support ? Instead of speaking about new outfits and stuff we are in serious need of a working support team.

I rather dont report cheaters at all than waste my time on something like that cause i know if it dosent involve F10 they will not get banned.