State of Battleground in 2021

Miggy Miggs

Idk what korea is up to these days, all i see is bug fixes in atch notes and no actual skill changes like 2o17 days.....

look at these classes

SIN 

DEST

WARDEN

FM

broke every single rule in the book, these classes own battleground with an iron fist,because the classes are so training wheel and stacked  with more than enough tools to be annoying.

They did a whole damage nerf and turned a blind eye on these classes defense buff and unnecessary h p pool.

these classes has skill which prevents them from getting cced with short cds on them....

a load of resist skills that allows them to just spam. and ignore debuff which is a very important factor in battleground.

Alts dont last long with fms around even with decent pvp gear....something needs to be done.

a warden or dest can hold a base solo, because of their no cd red spin....blade ward on top of blade ward.....it shouldn't be like this...

other tank classes such as bm or a kfm can be easily cced and requires some knowledge of pvp to survive a 1v 6....

but a dest holding red spin seems about legit on top of the defense bg gives... a team of melee would have no chance....

Battleground these days is like which team has a warden or dest to sit at a base the entire duration of the match.

The game needs to limit them to 1 warden or dest per team..... same goes for fm and sin.

Reduce spam damage on non cced target by half  and normal damage on cced targets...

all am saying debuff damage need to play a big role in battleground and not mystic.

Since awaken fms of all class been ruining battleground....from asteroid .....ice tornado...to god mode......like when will this stop were tired.

Well we are complaining since the awakening update came or even longer and to this day they have not given us a single patch which would balance out the game a bit. Yeah the last patch making Destroyer shield breakable is nice atleast some kind of nerf but not every class can do that and their red spin still gives to much defense making them still way to strong as you mentioned.

Very simple:

Blade master: No untargatable

Destroyer: Increase Cooldown of Red spins so he has cd atleast for like 8 sec after Red spin.

Summoner: Rather needs an additional CC i feel like they are to weak right now.

Force Master: Tab walk needs a bigger CD so they cannot 24/7 walk in immunity or make T-Pose stunable

Kung Fu master: Its fine as it is

Assasin: Simply make their tab godmode stance stunable and increase cap time in beluga atleast 1 sec above what his C skill gives

Blade dancer: Is a hard topic in 6v6 i think its fine but 1v1/3v3 its totally broken. Maybe give shields a slight bigger cd by 2 sec ?

Warlock: Double aerial again but with the dmg of BM third aerial. Currently it has no offensive.

Soul fighter: Just optimise the washing maschine it gives lags af.

Gunslinger: a bit more mobility by decreasing Hook CD cause outside of 6v6 it dies due to no iframes.

Warden: Blade ward needs more CD so you are without for atleast 8 sec just like Des.

Archer: 1. make it possible to stun him while he airs. cant even save you unless you have a fm frost or whatever. 2. reduce the distance he can aerial you from

3. for light make his get up "1" breakable. Currently its as strong as a tab escape which means they have 3 tab escapes. A class which is super hard to stun in the first place.

Astromancer: The first class i dont think needs balance patches. Its litterly a fire fm but with slightly better defence and a bit less damage.

I have pvp exp with the following: BM, Destroyer, Summoner, FM, KFM, Sin, BD, Warlock, SF, Gun, Warden,

Just something that I want to add to this topic. NC is to blame for being incompetent and unwilling to balance the classes.

But the playerbase is also to blame for using xml, hacks, cheats and whatnot to make their character stronger and thus more imbalanced. Which actauly makes me more angry and fed up on the game.

Pvp would be much more fun, without the other players.

also to add

i don think warlock needs a double air .....too much classes have airs already, literally getting aired in bg is a death sentence, with range classes.It needs more ccs tho.

shadow build warlock is decent but lacks cc.

warden every dodge skill on them is the duration of a kfm q or e skill.....like a class with a block with that many iframe and a bubble ...

gunner doesn't needs hook but it needs a veil or bubble that resist projectile damage for 5 seconds that follows them and applies only to them.

remove blade master  v skill which air on kd  to air on  stun...but hits air target....so it will be using during the air instead of after.

fm 24 7 walk is so broken......it needs  a longer re charge time ...

summoner is so weak but hopefully 3rd sec fixes that.....they still annoying tho 

kfm is okay now .....but i wish 3rd spec was more viable in bg ..... give dog  cc immune for 5 seconds on a pvp badge.

sin can just uncap horn walk to the side and annoy the hell out of the party ..it shouldn't be like this.

On 1/12/2021 at 9:01 PM, Miggy Miggs said:

also to add

i don think warlock needs a double air .....too much classes have airs already, literally getting aired in bg is a death sentence, with range classes.It needs more ccs tho.

Was just talking about air cause it would be the easiest way to simply give us the old warlock back cause it would be litterly like current third spec bm just with less defence.

gunner doesn't needs hook but it needs a veil or bubble that resist projectile damage for 5 seconds that follows them and applies only to them.

Please stop with all that range protection. It makes no sense. There are several projectiles that even go through this even tho they shouldnt. I dont like the idea of range protection at all. What about making his Q (the thing where he stays in air) not use a hook so its actully an iframe.

Just what i am always saying. It has to much dmg to be as tanky as it is. My class (Soul fighter) has big survivability due to iframes (as long as there is no Ice FM) but the dmg output lacks alot one aerial often only does 20% of enemy health if i dont use PVE Bracelet but then my survivability gets reduced by alot. Decisions like this should be needed for FM too.

summoner is so weak but hopefully 3rd sec fixes that.....they still annoying tho 

Yeah we have to see what third brings but i doubt it will be good either.

kfm is okay now .....but i wish 3rd spec was more viable in bg ..... give dog  cc immune for 5 seconds on a pvp badge.

Before that we would need an FPS fix in my oppinion cause everytime someone goes woof woof in 6v6 alot of people including me freeze which is probably 90% the reason someone dies to woof woof at all.

sin can just uncap horn walk to the side and annoy the hell out of the party ..it shouldn't be like this.

As ive said solution is very easy. I dont get why a class that can go stealth and has two tab escapes has so much resist skills in teh first place.

On 1/12/2021 at 3:01 PM, Miggy Miggs said:

also to add

shadow build warlock is decent but lacks cc.

warden every dodge skill on them is the duration of a kfm q or e skill.....like a class with a block with that many iframe and a bubble ...

remove blade master  v skill which air on kd  to air on  stun...but hits air target....so it will be using during the air instead of after.

Kid Danger KFM is screwed the game in general is screwed 5 years 2 of which NC has not ever listened to its player base we dont even know where UE4 is this game is legit sucking the player base of all its money and time to only vanish and shut it down i quit months ago for this reason jarke is pretty much gone keroppi is gone levi is gone everything about this game has gone down hill in a drastic decline no one can argue this the facts are there and this company isnt gona do anything and the game is going to continue going down the same path as archeage but worse today its all about money not the game this seems to be the new industry of gaming everywhere now greed has ruined gaming in general period

You sit there and Cry about Destroyer Red Spin when you don't even know how it works , i spin for days because you people mindlessly fire into my attack feeding  me  Focus to continue and keep letting me hit you. our red spin goes on CD the moment we start casting it's already a 30 CD skill and cant be reset the longer you let us spin the faster we can use it again once we stop 
1.) stop going unga bunga and use your brain we can mix in Parry spin in between red spins and that gets you guys parried 

2.) get away from us it costs 20 focus to use it  so get VERY FAR away 

3.) we have 40% damage reduction + 32% using the bracelet and all our other gear if you can't one shot us with an ultimate stay away from them and stop feeding them focus it's literally your fault they can keep spinning ffs

4.)Use an Aoe that suctions us and prevents us from moving 

5.) Play the objective it's not a deathmatch if you can't beat them go somewhere else

grind Yaharan  and actually get some gear go in with a partner play abut you all can gang up on them and wipe out that defense and force them into shield 

there's a much bigger problem with ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ using XML edits and you guys want to complain about destroyers red spin sorry you all need to get it together other classes are a much bigger problem than a destroyer who is at best a stage hazzard if you're ignoring them

PS. you're also feeding them a CRAP TON of HM focus too for our ultimate

There's one thing everyone is forgetting. NCSoft balances the game based on the Korean meta, NA/EU doesn't have their own balance team and they can't do much but follow what Korea says. We're not getting anything changed that will really fix our regions probably ever.

On 1/16/2021 at 11:51 PM, mochun said:

you people mindlessly fire into my attack feeding  me  Focus to continue and keep letting me hit you. our red spin goes on CD the moment we start casting it's already a 30 CD skill and cant be reset the longer you let us spin the faster we can use it again once we stop 

Me a sf i do 1v1 in BG alot against destroyer cause i know they are no threat if they stop spinning for me and i am useless in a teamfight against force masters but he is not hitting me nor am i attacking him he dosent seem to have a cooldown at all on red spin. Its usually like this: I come, He red spin, i evade his spin via iframe till he stops, he attacks for 0.5 seconds and goes behind his shield, i have to wait cause i have nothing to break through, he gets out of shield and repeats everything.

I dont hit him nor do i get hit by him. If you disagree tell me how is this accaptable ? They might run out of focus someday but till then they have shield which cannot be broken by every class. Also if they attack 1 attack = 700k hp. Thx to my hp buff i have 900k but for such a tanky class to much for my taste aswell.

2.) get away from us it costs 20 focus to use it  so get VERY FAR away 

Like i said above dosent help. You might confuse a good destroyer that way but you will not be able to kill him unless you play some huge pve dmg class like fm or gunner.

3.) we have 40% damage reduction + 32% using the bracelet and all our other gear if you can't one shot us with an ultimate stay away from them and stop feeding them focus it's literally your fault they can keep spinning ffs

Thats litterly the only thing you can do against des. Ignore the spot where he is but imagine there are 3 destryoers in enemy and each on 1 spot. If your team dosent have huge pve dmg like gunner you can afk.

4.)Use an Aoe that suctions us and prevents us from moving 

Good idea where do i have such a skill ? You cannot only think with the mind of an FM alot of classes dont have abilitys to fight back. Summoner, Soul fighter...........

5.) Play the objective it's not a deathmatch if you can't beat them go somewhere else

Imagine not playing a meta class like: FM, KFM, Sin, Destroyer. If there is more than 1 FM on a spot i am only feeding the enemy with my existance.

there's a much bigger problem with ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ using XML edits and you guys want to complain about destroyers red spin sorry you all need to get it together other classes are a much bigger problem than a destroyer

The point here is not that destroyer is op or something cause its not but it has abilitys that shouldnt exist just like fm and assasin so we complain.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

• 2 weeks later...

@ImoutoMaster are you really a SF with  900k HP buffed up and looks like he has ghost haunting him when his iframes start going off ? your bigger problem here sounds like your gear is complete and utter garbage. the destroyers  pvp bracelet is also adding an addiitonal 32% damage reduction and you have Whirlwind  to stop destroyers from chasing you down with red spin. . . .explain to me how a destroyers ability to spin with a giant axe something it shouldn't have as it's the most basic move you can give a character with this weapon that's absolutely absurd. . . everyone's bracelets give them stupid abilities and other classes are much MUCH dumber than the destroyers. . . .as for our shields you do realize that it's  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ frontal block so you can literally go behind us and attack us. . . if you can't take someone out because they're too much for you to handle GO SOMEWHERE ELSE there's 5 others  to deal or call your team for help. why the hell should a destroyer have their moves nerfed because YOU can't beat them. you problem is with your gear and your inability to work with your team since you're not able to kill people you'd be better off defending since no one can touch you and you heal up all the time  but i suppose we should take all that away from your class because we dont want to wait your skills out and gorilla mash on you right ? 

FYI the massive bulk of your damage is going to come from debuff damage when you CC someone not blatant head on attacks, try actually launching someone in the air and comboing them. and for the love of god WORK WITH YOUR TEAM

also bad party comps in queue are a thing DEAL WITH IT you think i like having to fight a bunch of FM's too or have FM's in my party sheathing and screwing up my red spin and wasting my sheath ? no i dont 

Edited by mochun

10 minutes ago, mochun said:

@ImoutoMaster problem here sounds like your gear is complete and utter garbage.

Ok 6 set of 3rd gen pvp accesories if i need dmg i use NS bracelet, Dragonfang SS 8 set and Dragonfang stage 9 is garbage nowdays ok. Its not max gear but its definetly not garbage.

everyone's bracelets give them stupid abilities and other classes are much MUCH dumber than the destroyers

Of course FM for example but i am telling you not only des needs a nerf but we are here focusing on it thats why we write about des only right now.

. . .as for our shields you do realize that it's  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ frontal block so you can literally go behind us and attack us

You do realize an attack that would normally do 100k against you it does 3k if you use ur shield ? Its useless to attack des in his shield cause the heal of a destroyer is way more than what you can dmg him unless of course you play fm or gun.

. if you can't take someone out because they're too much for you to handle GO SOMEWHERE ELSE there's 5 others  to deal or call your team for help.

The problem here is there is no class that can do enough dmg to kill a des cause there is only a timeframe of like 3 seconds to attack him and if you succesfully attack him he has tab escape where even the animation alone is nearly enough to have his defence ability reset already.

why the hell should a destroyer have their moves nerfed because YOU can't beat them.

Why should a fm have anything nerfed because others cant beat him ? simply cause there is stuff that shouldnt exists to balance out the classes a bit.

You can say "but fm tab walk is weak" but we all know its not. Just because it might be your main class dosent mean its balanced !

Also you are always saying that i wanna remove something from des which is not the case. All i want is that every class is able to destroy the shield so defence ability are no 24/7 up like it is right now. Unless the enemy team has far supperior gear or super dps classes like gunner its not possible to kill a good destroyer.

I dont want to nerf classes to the group i simply want every class and every skill ingame to have a counter play which is currently not the case.

well then im sorry to say it it sound like you're just playing very poorly at at the very least not playing smart have you tried ground ripple from behind ? the shield isn't up 24/7 if you hitting into it other you team hitting into is healing them up if they're on the eon badge they're gonna have another shield if they emberstomp and if their weapon is almost about to reset you're gonna see 4 shields back to back so your one shield breaker isn't going to do a whole lot, so you need to accept the fact that destroyers are tanky and you're going to have to wait your turn to CC them and get your damage this is a 6 v 6 scenario. why are you fighting a destroyer 1 on 1 thats just stupid. if run into a warden by myself im not wasting my time fighting him unless im defending my location