Dailies

Drakor

Is anyone still doing them ?

Lately it takes forever to form a group in F8 if you can form one at all. Iv been spending 5+ mins trying to form a group and I am lucky to get 1-2 players to join in that time and most often at least 1 of them leaves the group because it is just taking too long to form. I am not saying it's impossible to form a group, sometimes you get lucky but it's just takes forever as of late.

• Like 2

There are several reasons for this.

1. NCsoft is not really helping in keeping the playerbase alive. I mean every patch is bad and they know it but dont care.

2. Most dungeons can be run solo very easy and you dont need much gear for it at all. So to keep the rewards for urselfe alot of players run solo.

3. Dailies are not worth it anymore cause they give to low reward compared to what 20 runs of doll would bring in the same time.

I agree to WaiCh we need easy mode this would reduce the time for the dungeons and more alts would come making the que alive again.

• Like 1

Nope, easy mode ,the kr easy mode will just ruin more the game , you don't think in long time or about the consequences after that .
If i'm not wrong the easy mode just complete your quests , no rewards at all , no gold, no materials chest,no drop etc.
After obviously everyone will just run the easy mode to complete the quests ,but after that will be no more rewards ,no materials etc and you will be forced to do the other modes or buy from F5 , how do you buy from F5 if you don't have gold ? 
Also no rewards will just increase the price in F5 since the demand is higher than the supply .
So in long time i can bet people will cry because there's no gold reward and price are to higher .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

Nope, easy mode ,the kr easy mode will just ruin more the game , you don't think in long time or about the consequences after that .
If i'm not wrong the easy mode just complete your quests , no rewards at all , no gold, no materials chest,no drop etc.
After obviously everyone will just run the easy mode to complete the quests ,but after that will be no more rewards ,no materials etc and you will be forced to do the other modes or buy from F5 , how do you buy from F5 if you don't have gold ? 
Also no rewards will just increase the price in F5 since the demand is higher than the supply .
So in long time i can bet people will cry because there's no gold reward and price are to higher .

That is 100% complete, utter bullshit. The 3rd difficulty is an option specifically designed so that new players can complete the daily challenge and participate in DC based events. No scales, no item drops, no cores, none of that. It would benefit new players and alts only. Players who require scales, legendary accessories,  will continue to run normal and hard as usual. The 3rd difficulty would just give new players the opportunity to play the damn game. That does not effect you, or the market in any shape or form.

If you say , i wish we get that mode and screenshot this msg ,not far from that people will cry after . EU/NA is not KR where there they play 90% hard mode ,while here they cry for normal mode it wipe , i can say 10000% from now that if that mode come to us 70% of players will do only that because of lazyness of playing the game and learning mechanics . This is just a FACT not words on paper . 

Good luck pew pew pew ,charm,pew pew pew players .

On 1/9/2021 at 5:51 PM, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

If you say , i wish we get that mode and screenshot this msg ,not far from that people will cry after . EU/NA is not KR where there they play 90% hard mode ,while here they cry for normal mode it wipe , i can say 10000% from now that if that mode come to us 70% of players will do only that because of lazyness of playing the game and learning mechanics . This is just a FACT not words on paper . 

Good luck pew pew pew ,charm,pew pew pew players .

Man what are you saying??????????? Like I said, the 3rd difficulty would just give new players the opportunity to play the damn game. That does not effect you, or the market in any shape or form. If there's no incentive for a player to run the dungeon in easy mode, there not going to run it. How is that difficult to understand???????? If the dungeon doesn't drop loot, why would people run it except for the daily challenge?????????????????????????

20 hours ago, 3000 said:

f8 is dead.  also, i logged into EU server for the first time today... for 1 whole hour, not only F8 did see 1 single shout, there was 0 shout in faction chat.  it was truly scary.

Could it be you logged in at like 3 am ? Humans need sleep you know. F8 is pretty much dead yeah above CC there are no players in LFP and if there are its usually a single HM 14 with gear that would barely be enough for BT raid.

If you cannot run current content with a decent ammount of waiting time (like 2 mins i would say at max) then a que is dead but its not as bad as you let it sound like unless you search at like 3 am.