GeforceNOW coming back?

kadius

• 2 weeks later...

Guess this will not happen anytime soon. See: they prefer to keep things cloudy rather then give info about the current status. So they rather expect ppl to run, if they'd know what is going on atm... I'd be gladly be corrected about this by some staff.

25 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Is this bothering you?
Weird.....
You should probably be a puppet of companies ...

I guess he just wanted to tell you, that there are more important issues with BnS from his viewpoint. And yes, bothering is his middle name 😄

1 hour ago, Belido said:

I guess he just wanted to tell you, that there are more important issues with BnS from his viewpoint. And yes, bothering is his middle name 😄

There are many important things ... However, this is the closest to being solved easily....

I fight, I run after what I think is right ...
People have the option to view any post on this forum, or no view ... If they have viewed my posts for so long, to the point of being bothered by it ... I think they have a problem ... =D

14 hours ago, Natasha said:

There are many important things ... However, this is the closest to being solved easily....

I fight, I run after what I think is right ...
People have the option to view any post on this forum, or no view ... If they have viewed my posts for so long, to the point of being bothered by it ... I think they have a problem ... =D

Why keep fighting if you get ignored anyway?? That makes you look stupid, Just buy a computer and stop crying already. They dont care about Geforce Now they care about their real client. Geforce Now is good to have but not a necessity. WAKE UP

NC Soft has seen record profits year 2020 Covid 19 has assured this fact, and 2021 will likely see the same record profits. 
1) https://mmos.com/news/ncsoft-reports-record-breaking-q1-2020-earnings-led-by-lineage-2m

2) https://www.wsj.com/market-data/quotes/KR/036570/financials

Certainly they can employ more people to fix this problem, if it continues.. one would figure since their bottom line is making more money, not fixing issues would dig into this bottom line.

• Thanks 1

On 2/3/2021 at 7:54 AM, Walex 2 said:

Why keep fighting if you get ignored anyway?? That makes you look stupid, Just buy a computer and stop crying already. They dont care about Geforce Now they care about their real client. Geforce Now is good to have but not a necessity. WAKE UP

Oh, your words confirm that you are really a puppet ...
You could just ignore me ... Or ignore posts related to that ...
However ... You insist that I stop fighting for this service ...
It must be sad to be a person like you ... who accepts everything, like a frightened rabbit.

• 3 weeks later...