Moon Refuge. Known Thine Enemy: Part 1

FlatIsJustice

Know thine enemy has the requirement to "kill feral creatures in moon refuge". However every single area in every single channel has been flooded by bots. This has been going on for months. This makes the quest impossible, making acquiring the rewards also impossible. 30 gold, 500k xp and the rest of the gear supplied are all very useful for newer characters/players. Can something be done about this? 

• Like 1

Try this. Go back to moon refuge and try to switch to channel 2 or even 3 if there's enough people in moon refuge, and try going to an area like the blightwoods, or the lunar grove. There should be less people there. Also, a lot of the bots will automatically accept you if they have enough room in there party. Not all of them, but most seem to accept my alts.

Okay this was very helpful, some bots seem to accept players however spiders is completely flooded with no accepts, I got an accept in moontide bay (1/2), the blightwoods was empty on one server but flooded on another, lunar grove also had a bit of activity however parties would accept. I may have overreacted but I still don't fancy paying a third party for an afk bot.