Ebon Realm BIG time investment for so little reward

FlCosmin

So i was letting my character AFK in Ebon Realm for theses past few days and i would like to say that it is a disgrace of how much time it takes to get you an accessories box or even the weapon chest but lets not say about the gem chests, for one gem chest it takes a minimum of 12 hours if you get lucky on Ebon Blooms drops and why is there a limit on the Crystals chest where it takes around 3 hours to grind for one chest and they put a limit of 3 per day... WHY? are everyone at this company that bad at math? or you guys are intentionally increased the amount of time to invest where you can simply do something else and still get more in less time... this is still mind blowing to me on how much this company can surprise on these dumb things and no shame towards the player base that is still remained.

• Like 1

i think aswell that you waste to much time get the accessories.. 3500 are to far from real price away... 

this is not even upgrade able version of accessories so i realy wonder if this makes any sense to waste so much flowers on it.. 

i think i can say ye the Glided untradble are fine with 800 even tho i think there are not many options to get enough flowers.. 

anyway if you got the first one and then get with the secound 800 the same one it's gonna be a pain!.. 

not happy already.. 

i hope this gets a change or @Hime might send the developers a suggestion that if they cant change the amount you need, at least add more chances/quests to get the flowers.. 

well it is stuff for alts! And I got no chance to get all the square gem boxes I got on main from last event, to my  alt (yes I asked), I leave my poor alt spending the nights in Ebon Realm. I hope using my ol Laptop for this limits the waste a bit. 

This is what I think needs to be changed:

1. Remove the expiration of the ebon buds. That's a very weird feature that they added. It serves no purpose.

2. Nightfall Sanctuary was released in mid 2018. It's been 2 years and that gear should be considered obsolete at this point. I don't know how much they should reduce the cost of the weapon, accessories and soul shield, but it should be lowered a little more.

I just don't understand why every single update, they make it harder and harder for a brand new player to get into the game and start doing content. It's so weird.

3 hours ago, Rmccn08 said:

This is what I think needs to be changed:

1. Remove the expiration of the ebon buds. That's a very weird feature that they added. It serves no purpose.

2. Nightfall Sanctuary was released in mid 2018. It's been 2 years and that gear should be considered obsolete at this point. I don't know how much they should reduce the cost of the weapon, accessories and soul shield, but it should be lowered a little more.

I just don't understand why every single update, they make it harder and harder for a brand new player to get into the game and start doing content. It's so weird.

It does not matter how old a dungeon or raid is, what matters is how relevant the gear is for current content and NS accessories are still second best in slot right after IA.  Which means its not obsolete.

As for ebon realm....i am pretty sure the prices are so high because of the afk farm feature, i would suggest lower the costs of items but at the same time remove auto-hunt from the game completely.