Jump to content
Forums

trove update?!


Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, Julio133 said:

unknown.png

did the trove get updated?!

 

I didn't spend a lot of keys only so that it will be buffed now afterwards

dude this is to scam people into buying more trove keys cause they want you to think they buffed it after people already spent.... don't fall victim to the scam

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 900870_1452550662 said:

Seems it was updated. Need some sort of compensation for the people that bought alot of keys before.

it was not updated..... they are trying to make people believe that so they spend more.... clue in

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kaj said:

I think they mean is better then last trove event.

it really isn't I've had several friends trove and all they saw a lot of was the christmas outfit and gold boxes..... this trove is nothing special don't be fooled

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had the same message come up at 09:00. @Hime please explain changes made to trove!?!? What rates have been "improved" and what changes was made!?! Does this give new key buyers an advantage!? Is this just an advertisement?

 

 

Edited by Sn00zE
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MishaJ said:

you clearly don't know cause you thought trove got new stuff and got buffed..... you fell for their scam

where did i fall for them? i was pointing out that if they really buffed it now that i want my keys back...

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Julio133 said:

where did i fall for them? i was pointing out that if they really buffed it now that i want my keys back...

which essentially means you believed they updated trove.... which they didn't aka fall for scam

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MishaJ said:

which essentially means you believed they updated trove.... which they didn't aka fall for scam

if i bought keys only because they posted that, then i would have fallen for them...but i didn't and you can't know my reasons to trove overall, so pls just don't.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NCSOFT

The Treasure Trove didn't get updated again. It's the same Treasure Trove we released with the game update on Wednesday.

 

We added messaging in game to let folks know the Treasure Trove is running and to use their daily free key.

 

Lunar Twilight Flowers and a few other small issues will be resolved today with an unscheduled maintenance later today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Nakazakii said:

so basically what you gonna do towards those who purchased 300 keys + hoping to get good stuff and ended up by getting trash stuff there ?

Nothing. What do you expect them to do? I mean, trove is the same since launch. You know its all rng based. If you choose to spend money on keys expecting idk what wins that's on you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Hime said:

The Treasure Trove didn't get updated again. It's the same Treasure Trove we released with the game update on Wednesday.

 

We added messaging in game to let folks know the Treasure Trove is running and to use their daily free key.

 

Lunar Twilight Flowers and a few other small issues will be resolved today with an unscheduled maintenance later today.

But it did get updated and nerfed after the maintenance. Please do explain this?

 

unknown.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...