Jump to content
Forums

Trove 3 star?


Recommended Posts

If you are troving trying to get that 3 star crit with the max souls or dyads you should stop troving as those should be very rare to get in the first place.

My advice to you is trove and get other items that will actually help you upgrade and progress as you will come out much better out of it than complain you did not get the "good stuff".

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Grimoir said:

If you are troving trying to get that 3 star crit with the max souls or dyads you should stop troving as those should be very rare to get in the first place.

My advice to you is trove and get other items that will actually help you upgrade and progress as you will come out much better out of it than complain you did not get the "good stuff".

in the end it's true.. i guess from the past there was more chances to get some gems or anything else^^ 

but ye meanwhile it does seem to changed, now you get more mats like evos and outfits uff! so many xD 

i guess it have his sides, in the end no one can blame, cause it's gambling. 

anyway good luck with further keys!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mizuki said:

in the end it's true.. i guess from the past there was more chances to get some gems or anything else^^ 

but ye meanwhile it does seem to changed, now you get more mats like evos and outfits uff! so many xD 

i guess it have his sides, in the end no one can blame, cause it's gambling. 

anyway good luck with further keys!

 

Yup, generally when i do trove with hm coins or be it even spend the few bucks on it, i always pick things i can use, since i can easily make gold other ways. That was i will always have the materials i need to make oils, upgrade gear etc... and if by any chance a 3 star crit comes ill be happy but its not something that drives me to trove.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

 

Yup, generally when i do trove with hm coins or be it even spend the few bucks on it, i always pick things i can use, since i can easily make gold other ways. That was i will always have the materials i need to make oils, upgrade gear etc... and if by any chance a 3 star crit comes ill be happy but its not something that drives me to trove.

While this is correct, at least in current situation you should not waste money to aim for a 3 star hit alone.......

maybe you still want to stay on the topic, did you get any 3 stars hits?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Belido said:

While this is correct, at least in current situation you should not waste money to aim for a 3 star hit alone.......

maybe you still want to stay on the topic, did you get any 3 stars hits?

 

Only one, with weapon skins. But i got 2 -stars which were 100x better than that 3 star tho.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...