BnS Maintenance on Geforcenow

Natasha

Hello, NCSoft ...
I started playing Blade and Soul NA in its Betas Phases ... And then I stopped playing in 2018, due to the poor functioning that was on my PC ...
In October 2020, BnS arrived on the GeforceNow platform ...
I was very happy, even I managed to equip my character with the event "Call to Arms" ... Since then I was dedicating myself to this game ... I didn't miss any event day, so I could strengthen my main character further...
However, on the 8th of this month, the game entered a totally meaningless Maintenance on the GeforceNow Platform ... A Maintenance that is lasting 9 Days ...
I'm sure I'm not the only person playing this game through that platform ...
So I would like to know ... What do you intend to do with the players harmed by this unscrupulous maintenance?
We Geforcenow players deserve attention, just like any other player in the game's normal launcher.

Yes, it’s a joke at this point. I’ve contacted Nvidia’s support numerous times and they’re more clueless than me, with no communication with their so called “back-end” team.

There’s been no information since almost 2 weeks ago, no updates or anything whatsoever.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ted95On said:

Yes, it’s a joke at this point. I’ve contacted Nvidia’s support numerous times and they’re more clueless than me, with no communication with their so called “back-end” team.

There’s been no information since almost 2 weeks ago, no updates or anything whatsoever.

I understand you
One day I looked for Nvidia support to fix a problem in MarketPlace
And the guy in the support said that the game was no longer on the geforcenow platform
So I showed them a screenshot proving that the game was there ... So the support replied: "Oh, I'm sorry, I had no idea that the game was still here"

Edited by Natasha