XP Charms bugged?

SmokeSauce

Hello, I'm not sure if I'm the only player to notice, but some of my XP charms, including the ones acquired from daily challenges, have a 24hrs cooldown between each use... I really really hope this isn't intentional and that it's just some bug that gets fixed. I haven't tested whether it's a cooldown across all of my XP charms yet or if it even carries across all characters on the account like Unity Reputation charms do. But if this can get fixed soon to the way it was yesterday, would be appreciated thanks.

Aa0s9ts.png

Edited by SmokeSauce

I have now tested that this 24hr shared cooldown applies to ALL of my XP charms including those that never had this cooldown before today's update, from all sources. The charms that I have had sitting in my "Received Items" box for a few weeks also now have this cooldown, which until today, they never had.

33 minutes ago, Hime said:

@SmokeSauce, I think your files are corrupted or something is interfering with the game files. I Just checked my XP Charms in game and there are no changes so them.

I'm sorry to be rude but are you sure you know your content of the event? the 1 mil hm exp charm that comes from happy holiday gift box has a cd of 24 hours, so i assume he used that one and made all his exp charm to go on cd~ it happened to me too~ either its a glitch that you guys made~ or you guys really intended on putting a 24hr cd to the "1m" exp charm~ rolfmao

• NCSOFT

2 hours ago, PinkyBoba said:

I'm sorry to be rude but are you sure you know your content of the event? the 1 mil hm exp charm that comes from happy holiday gift box has a cd of 24 hours, so i assume he used that one and made all his exp charm to go on cd~ it happened to me too~ either its a glitch that you guys made~ or you guys really intended on putting a 24hr cd to the "1m" exp charm~ rolfmao

I was working off of the screenshot provided and assumed the issue was related to the Excellent Hongmoon XP Charm so thank you for the additional context. :HajoonCheer:

It appears the XP charms are sharing the global CD with the Reputation charms since Wednesday maintenance.

I was able to use the event ones without issue, however all the standard 1 mil and 100k  charms (purple and blue) went into 24 hour cooldown after using the reputation charm.

1 hour ago, Hime said:

I was working off of the screenshot provided and assumed the issue was related to the Excellent Hongmoon XP Charm so thank you for the additional context. //content.invisioncic.com/w306168/emoticons/4.png

3 hours ago, PinkyBoba said:

Hiya, I put some more thought into it and after what a guy earlier said, it's starting to make sense. I believe he is right at one of the event charms used has caused this bug to occur on all of my XP charms on the same character I try to use them on. In this case, being my Kung Fu Master character.

The item that I believe has caused this bug was named "Deluxe Special Hongmooon XP Charm" which provides 1m Hongmoon XP (same as normal Special Hongmoon XP Charms, but different name). I acquired this item last night while opening one of the Holiday Gift Boxes on this character with a Yellow Key. After using that charm, I was kind of astounded at the fact I was seeing a 24hrs cooldown on all of the other XP charms for this character.

I can confirm that my only affected character is the character I claimed and used this "Deluxe Special Hongmooon XP Charm" on, all of my other characters have their normal 2 seconds cooldown like normal.

I hope this helps pinpoint the problem to get it sorted out before other people get the wrong idea or confused about the whole situation like I did.

This items seems to be the source of trouble.  I tested a Special Hongmoon XP Charm and it had a 2 second cool down.  I then clicked on this Deluxe version, for the same amount of XP but has the added benefit of changing all my other XP charms to 24 hour cool downs.

Screenshot_2020-12-19_174514.png

On 12/19/2020 at 10:56 PM, Desmodos said:

This items seems to be the source of trouble.  I tested a Special Hongmoon XP Charm and it had a 2 second cool down.  I then clicked on this Deluxe version, for the same amount of XP but has the added benefit of changing all my other XP charms to 24 hour cool downs.

Screenshot_2020-12-19_174514.png

Yes, this is definitely the item causing the "XP Charm Cooldowns Bug", I was actually going to put up this same screenshot myself that I took this morning until I saw you had beaten me to it! I hope @Himecan pass this info along to whoever can fix this.