Mistake in f10 event

Meeeeeh

54 minutes ago, Hime said:

It's not a mistake on the HM Store. It's a mistake I made when reading the information too quickly and sharing it. My apologies.

So basically without paying we cant even reach the 100 gifts threshold for sacred vials and pet packs, because 28 days of event x 2 boxes a day + 40 hmc boxes, because theyre also limited to 1 purchase, = 96 gifts in total.

Nice, another trash event, another time the players are being laughed at, ncsoft keeps on doing their best to destroy whats left of this poor game.

Edited by stahp

1 hour ago, Hime said:

It's not a mistake on the HM Store. It's a mistake I made when reading the information too quickly and sharing it. My apologies.

@Hime 

You still sure that we get all the rewards listet?

so if i Got 130+ i get: Hongmoon Gilded Pentagonal Gem Selection Chest + 

Gilded Square Gem Chest, Pet Pack, 5 Sacred Vial + Wonder Radiance Stone Chest, Wonder Ascension Stone Chest + ... (and so on) means i get all rewards which are listet. 

Nice, so the gifting events turns into a cashing event.

Are there any plans to make players atually play the game? Becuase this year was full of fishing events, afk areas and events that require spending money.

To reach the 100 gifts milestone, which gives the sacred vials and pet packs that are the standard event rewards, we need to spend NCoins. More than 1000 NCoin which is about 12€ if the 10x and 30x box packs arent bought with HM-Coins.

• NCSOFT
On 12/16/2020 at 12:46 PM, Meeeeeh said:

@Hime 

You still sure that we get all the rewards listet?

so if i Got 130+ i get: Hongmoon Gilded Pentagonal Gem Selection Chest + 

Gilded Square Gem Chest, Pet Pack, 5 Sacred Vial + Wonder Radiance Stone Chest, Wonder Ascension Stone Chest + ... (and so on) means i get all rewards which are listet. 

Yes, you get all the rewards of the the tier you reached and the ones below. Patch notes have been updated to reflect that.