Missing things from patch notes for KFM.

Whyy

So I'm confused.

In the patch notes KFM is missing a couple things that changed way before most of the Destroyer changes and yet they aren't there. Why is our Comet strike getting nerfed after it was reverted the next week in KR, where are the Fire KFM soulshield buffs, where are the wind PvP modifier buffs (this one I don't really care about cause who plays wind in PvP anymore), the searing dragon buff etc.

If it's there and just not listed on the patch notes that's fine, but our comet strike nerf is there when it shouldn't be. Hopefully it's just some miscommunication. @Hime Do you happen to have any information on this?

• NCSOFT

We have skill changes up to November 4th KR release so if there were changes after that, we do not have that yet. Outside of the PvP changes for the skills listed in the patch notes, I'm not seeing any other PvP changes.

3 minutes ago, Hime said:

We have skill changes up to November 4th KR release so if there were changes after that, we do not have that yet. Outside of the PvP changes for the skills listed in the patch notes, I'm not seeing any other PvP changes.

Oh the changes I'm talking about were on September 1st and September 9th in KR. So that means they are in there just not on the patch list. That's great to hear honestly. Thank you for such a speedy reply!

• NCSOFT
2 minutes ago, Whyy said:

Oh the changes I'm talking about were on September 1st and September 9th in KR. So that means they are in there just not on the patch list. That's great to hear honestly. Thank you for such a speedy reply!

I'm going through the list I have for skills and I'm not seeing what you're referencing BUT it could be possible we are missing a document.

I'd hate to ask this but if you don't see the changes you were expecting tomorrow, please let me know and I'll follow up. Thank you!

6 minutes ago, Hime said:

I'm going through the list I have for skills and I'm not seeing what you're referencing BUT it could be possible we are missing a document.

I'd hate to ask this but if you don't see the changes you were expecting tomorrow, please let me know and I'll follow up. Thank you!

Awesome will do, thank you!